Masters in Master in Business Admistration Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi Relocation: Pakistan
Mergers & Acquisitions
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Presently I am working in Huawei Technologies Pakistan as Manager Site Acquisition and Regional Legal Consultant. My job covers Site Acquisition, Legal Affairs, Court Proceedings, Rental Management, Lease and Contracts. Administration of Sub-Contractors as well.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Telecommunication Infrastructure Development
Presently working with Huawei Technologies Pakistan as Manager SA – Regional Legal Consultant in South Region Karachi. Huawei is a multinational organization working with PTML Ufone, Warid Telecom Pakistan and CMPAK Paktel. Huawei is providing telecommunication infrastructure development services from last five years and it has earned a substantial repute and fame in the market.
• Occupy special knowledge and information to deal with judicial & quasai-judicial proceedings regarding Telecommunication Laws, Environment Laws and Local & Special Laws.
• Conducted many important Trials and Cases in different Courts of Pakistan and occupy excellent approach in Criminal, Corporate and Family Litigation with quality experience of appearance before Hon’ble High Court, District & Session Courts and Corporate Tribunals. Having scintillating experience of legal practice and consultancy of about three years before various judicial & quasi-judicial forums of Pakistan.
Site Acquisition & Legal: (Warid GSM Project Phase 6.1, 6.2 & USF Project)
• Follow up, anticipation and dealing with all sort of Court Cases in the region in various Judicial and quasi-judicial forums along all sort of legal documents and indentures;
• Lease Management, Lease Assessment, Draft of Contracts and Agreements, Supervision of Acquisition Process, Notices, Scrutiny of Documentation, coordination with head office and concerned client;
• Review of Sub-contract Agreements and Commercial Contracts,
• Rental Management, Property Assessment & Documents Verification,
• Reconciliation & Settlement of issues and solution of problematic sites,
• Official correspondence, effective record maintenance,
• General assistance and coordination with Site Acquisition & Civil Work Department,
• Supervision and follow up of Wapda, EPA, FAB, Cantonment and TMA affairs,
• Update daily tracking sheets and being relevant with the contents of the same,
• Vehicle Management of the SA Department, fueling and maintenance,
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Degree Year Division Institute
Matriculation 1991 Second B.I.S.E. Sargodha
Intermediate 1993 Second B.I.S.E. Sargodha
Graduation 1995 Second University of Punjab
L.L.B. 2000 Second University of Punjab
Legal Transcription Course 2003 Pass COMSAT University
Master in Business Administration
Semester – I 2007 Continue
Registration No. 06-PSA-5790
Completed Diploma in Business Administration from Allama Iqbal Open University by covering following subjects:
• Material Management • Modern Approach to Business
• Marketing for Executives • Everyday Business Law
• Business Communication • Banking Law and Practice
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I know all the basic applications of computer is business both its software and hardware knowledge especially on MS Office, Internet, communication etc. My typing speed is about 40 words per minute. I have done also Legal Transcription Cours from COMSAT University, Lahore.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Complete knowledge of Site Acquisition for Telecom Sectore alongwith its legal technicalities. I can also work in administration field as my present job involves the same as well, some how to some extent.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
To seek a challenging position in a well-reputed organization that provides me the opportunities to enhance my skills and achieve bright career and to become a handed professional, equipped with state-of-the-art quantities & qualitative skills alongwith analytical abilities in management sciences.
• Enrolled as an Advocate of District & Session Courts of Punjab on April 21, 2001,
• Enrolled as an Advocate of High Courts on May 10, 2003,