CV M.Sc. Geology with two year exp. in ground water investigation and making log
M.Sc. Geology with two year exp. in ground water investigation and making log
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in M.Sc. Geology with two year exp. in ground water investigation and making log - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): achalpur dis -amravati, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, Brazil, India, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, Yemen Present Location: india, amravati Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Two year experience in ground water investigation, exploration and survey with M/s H. Hiralal and Company at Amravati Dist. Amravati, Maharahstra, India.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
* Computer Literacy Course Conducted by MSTB Maharashtra
Syllabus in M. Sc. Geology:
M. Sc. IST Year
1) Remote sensing in Geo, Geomorphology, Structural Geo, and tectonics.
2) Igneous Petrology, metamorphic petrology and geochemistry.
3) Sedimetalogy paleobilogy and stratigraphy
4) Mineralogy instrument and analytical tech., ore geology and mining geology.
1) Remote sensing, geomorphology, structural geo. And instrumentation
2) Mine, igneous petrology, petro and geochemistry
3) Sedimentalogy, paleogeology, ore geology and mining
M. Sc. II
2) Geophysical exploration and engineering geology
3) Fuel geology and environmental geology
4) Advanced remote sensing in geo science
1) Geophysical exploration and engineering geology
2) Fuel geology and environmental geology
3) Practical III Project Report
NAME OF PROJECT
GROUND WATER BUDGETING AND AUDITING IN ACHALPUR,
DIST. AMRAVATI. (M.S.)
The project has been completed under supervision ground water survey and development agency Maharashtra government Amravati Region Amravati.
1) Location and Extent of Area
2) Accessibility, field method
3) Climate and vegetation
4) Physiology Drainage
6) Objective of Project
7) Geology (I) Regional Geology (ii) Statigraphic sequence
10) Ground water budgeting and auditing
11) Well inventory data
13) Summary and Conclusion
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
computor course conducyed by indian gov.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]