Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Master DPO, offshore handler with unlimited DP cert AHTS, ROV, Pipelaying - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Hindi, Punjabi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Nautical sciences Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Attached pls find my CV. I am an experienced Master on DP 2 class vessels holding unlimited DP certificate with Master F.G COC
Date of availability is 20th Sept 2008
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Am an experienced handler and carried out deep sea anchor handling on DP 2 class vessels on east coast of India. Have carried out various rig moves and towing operations including rig placements on jackets. Have assisted pipe lay vessels in pipe laying operations.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master F.G COC from India.
NI unlimited DP certificate
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Very good in computer operations and hardware.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Experienced Handler of offshore boats
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]