CV Manager - Experience in the supervision and construction of projects of gas and petroleum
Manager - Experience in the supervision and construction of projects of gas and petroleum
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Manager - Experience in the supervision and construction of projects of gas and petroleum - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Lima, Peru Citizenship:Colombia
Spanish Colombia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Peru, Lima Relocation: European Union
Health & Safety
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have an excellent experience in the planning, execution, control and supervision of engineering, construction and maintenance of projects of production facilities.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Graduated in Project Direction, dictated by the Technological of Monterrey in Lima, it gives the capacity me for the good use the tools for the application, the methodology of the PMBOK the Project Management Institute, in projects of exigency for the profit of the objectives in time and forms.
Experience in the supervision and construction of projects of gas and petroleum under the norms, codes and stricter standards of Engineering, Security and Environment, and in the processes and risks that these involve from the pumping in well mouth to the delivery of the controlled product.
In the last 18 years I have worked in the supervision of projects related to gas and petroleum in Colombia, Ecuador and at the moment in Peru, working in the oil zones or blocks, having to me familiarized with the procedure most optimal of production and in the overcoming, that by the dynamics of the process and the problems that usually appear, leaving ahead always recommending and applying the best criteria for the development the activities in a cooperative, proactive and participating climate of all the personnel to position.
Like Supervisor of projects, I have led to more than 600 Workers, company’s contractors, and the integral operation of all the areas, maximizing resources and diminishing costs.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2.008 – 2008 Graduated in Direction of Projects - Finalized and Graduated in the Technological one as Monterrey - August 11 Lima.
1.993 – 1.994 Postgraduate in Management of Projects - Suspended in the Javeriana University of Colombia.
1.982 – 1.984 Postgraduate in Hydraulic Resources - Withdrawn in the University National of Colombia.
1.972 - 1.976 Professional in Civil Engineering - Graduated as the
Pontifical University Javeriana of Colombia.
Curses and Conferences: Safety, Health and Environmental
• Colombian advice of Safety.
• Latin American organization of protection against fires.
• Evaluation, prevention and fire control.
• Management of chemical agents and dangerous remainders.
• Handling of remainders, contamination, air, ground and water.
• Evaluation of environmental impact.
• Industrial security - STOP-2000
• Regional forum NFPA-2000
• Firemen Industrial - 2000
• Handling of chemical substances dangerous - 2007
• National Association of Corrosion Engineers.
• Ocean Management Services.
• University of California, Berkeley.
• Northwestern University J.L, Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
• Chesterton. Advanced Systems Division.
• Smith Meter Inc.
• Preparation Surfaces and Application of Coatings.
• Electrical welding procedures by Arco.
• Clean production in the Petroleum Production.
• Handling of Managemental Skills.
• Latin America Training Center.
• Professional techniques of the Control of Lost.
• Management of Projects: Assuring the Effectiveness. - 2005
• Environmental awareness and Norm ISO 14001.
• Internal auditor ISO 14001.
• Implementation System of Environmental Management ISO 14001.
• Internal auditor ISO 9001:1994
• Application Norm ISO 9001:2000.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I practice reading
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I`m Colombian and this moment I'm working in Lima- Peru