CV/Resume ID no.:
84144 Last Updated:
Monday, October 4, 2010
Location (Residence): Oasis Residential Street, Villa 149, , Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
English, Hindi, Tamil
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Zoology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, India, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Alkhobar Relocation: Bahrain, Canada, India, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am currently working in Saudi Arabia. I wish to work as a Senior Document Controller in Oil and Gas industry since I have experience in that. Preferably I want to work in Middle East.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
BONATTI SPA, SAUDI ARABIA
Site Document Controller: 1 Nov 2007 till Date
Project: Production Optimization Project in Mubarraz Area, Client: Saudi Aramco, KSA
• Updating supplier document database.
• Receiving subcontractor/ supplier documents and forwarding to / receiving the same from client.
• Preparing external transmittals.
• Preparing and submitting various reports to the client.
• Maintain client data in the Central Filing System.
• Arranging weekly progress review meetings and issuing MOM to the client and participants.
Areas of Competencies
• Downloading project documents and drawings from EDMS, Lotus Notes Data Base, Citrix Server and Doc Store
• Distributing documents / drawings for comment, approval and as built construction as per the distribution matrix.
• Updating project information using application software like Lotus Notes, PDB and VDB Doc Base and WEB DMS
• Maintaining in house deliverable status, client document status and updating the central filing system.
• Preparing and circulating internal transmittals for IDC documents / drawings.
• Generating external transmittals for all technical documents / drawings distributes to client
• Prepare weekly and monthly Saudization Provision Reports.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B Sc. (Zoology), NSS College, Nilamel, Kerala University, 1991
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Skilled in MS Office, Windows 95 through Windows XP operating systems
• Skilled in Citrix Package applications ~ Lotus Notes Version 6.0 (PDB & VDB modules) ~ Web DMS: Design & Supplier modules
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Skilled in interpersonal relationships and a Floor leader.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]