Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Cementing Supervisor BJ Services Kazakhstan - CemCade, CemCat, WRS3 - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Vocational in IT Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Russian Federation Present Location: Kazakhstan, Aktau Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Put in my best efforts both mentally and physically in any challenging position in cementing services sectors of the oil industry
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
BJ Services Kazakhstan (Cementing Supervisor), October 2007 - February 2008
Schlumberger Logelco Inc.
- Tunisia (Cementing Supervisor), April 2006 - September 2007,
- Aktau oil field (Cementing Supervisor), November 2003 - April 2006,
- USA, Kentucky (practical training as Field Specialist) August 2003 - November 2003,
- Tengiz oil field (Cementing Supervisor trainee) December 2001 – June 2003
• Perform engineering programs according to clients’ request.
• Interpret the surveys and associated interpretation and support.
• Assist Clients in solving problems associated with the services provided.
• Coordinate logistics for the job as needed.
• Report daily to Client and Field Service Manager on job progress and client service needs.
• Maintain, load and set up tools at Well Site, and rigs up and rigs down logging units, surface sensors and tools.
• Ensure that assigned Junior Personnel is trained on all aspects of job responsibilities.
• Check and ensure the quality of data.
• Develop logging plan and end of Well reports.
• Prepare equipment including unit or other associated equipment.
• Continue self-study and attends required seminars and schools to upgrade skills and keep current on job related technology and Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSE) requirements.
• Attend pre-job meetings with Clients to determine job objectives and post-job meetings to review job performance, as required.
• Review and appraise the performance of subordinates, consistent with performance objectives, recommends changes in job classification to Management and determines the need for additional training, in a fair and consistent manner.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
August – Novem 2003 USA, Kentucky (on-site practical training as a Field Specialist)
March – April 2001 UTC (England) Cementing training program
1984 – 1988 Kazakh State College of Electronic Equipment
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good skills in Word, Excel
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good skills in technical English terminology, Schlumberger and BJ services Technical Software Programs(CemCade, CemCat, WRS3)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]