Azeri Latin Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Law Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Azerbaijan Present Location: Azerbaijan, Baku Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To Whom It May Concern:
I heard with interest about possible vacancies within your organization.
I believe my prior experience would be well suited for your current employment needs. I learn quickly on the job and am willing to take classes and workshops to develop my experience. My previous employers who have quickly promoted me to positions of greater responsibility have recognized my high degree of motivation. In addition, I offer excellent interpersonal abilities and strong communication skills. These qualities, combined with my flexibility and self-motivation, should enable me to make a valuable contribution to your company if given the opportunity.
I have enclosed my resume for your consideration. I would appreciate a chance to meet with you to discuss your needs and objectives and how I may contribute toward them. My background and experience are varied and lend themselves to a wide range of possible applications.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
From January/15/2007 till now, SOCAR/ CASPIAN PIPE COATINGS AZERBAIJAN - QA/QC Department - Tally clerk
- Pipe movement activities
- Pipes load-in inspection activities
- Load-Out Coordinating and close cooperation with MCCI QA/QC
- Coordinating with the HS&E department on all safety and environmental issues
- Supervising concrete coated pipes stripping activities
- Pipes cutting and respective QC inspection
- Steel damages inspection and follow-up
- Corrosion coating inspection
- Concrete Weight coating inspection
- Know his direct duties, the secured facility, the unique features of service at it, and the Facility Security
- Accept professional documentation and other property on duty on the basis of an inventory;
- Brief personnel before they go on duty;
- Supervise personnel, organize their work, monitor the Performance of subordinates.
- Check compliance with fire safety measures and the personnelâ€™s readiness for action in critical situations; - Take the steps necessary to keep equipment on duty working;
- If an emergency occurs at the facility or in its environs.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2002-2008 BAKU STATE UNIVERSITY
Faculty of Law
- Driving Immersion
- Heat Stress
- Basic Fire Fighting
- Lifting Immersion
- Basic First Aid
- Toolbox Talk
- HSE Safety Induction
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows 98/2000/XP, Microsoft Word/Excel, Power Point, Internet Explorer
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Extremely hard working, dedicated, tenacious, energetic with good interpersonal skills.
Capable team leader and/or team player
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I confirm that, to the best of my knowledge, the information contained in this application is accurate, and I agree that false information or significant omissions may disqualify me from consideration for employment and may be considered as justification for dismissal if discovered at a later date. Please be informed that references will be available upon any request by you.