Location (Residence): Chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Applied Geophysicis Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am P working as a Sr. Geophysicist for Geotrace Technologies Inc. I have a 7 Years experience in seismic data processing & acquisition in Oil & Gas Field. I offer my candidature for the post of Geophysicist; I have onshore acquisition and processing experience and believe able to serve the organization as required right from the first day. I have also theoretical knowledge of seismic structural and statigrafic interpretation.
Now I am looking for stability and would like to contribute in E & P set up, after being in service industry for these years.
I being young at the moment and with sound theoretical knowledge of seismic geophysics along with 7 years of experience in field am good enough to get an exposure in multinational to improve my technical and personal skills. My positive attitude, hardworking nature, willingness to learn and free communication should be an added advantage.
As a whole I want to grow as a Geophysicist such that I could prove my worth in organization and secure financial growth as well as earn self-satisfaction for myself
• Working as a Sr. Processing Geophysicist in GeoTrace Technologies Ltd. Now I am engaged in onshore 3D seismic data processing and posted in Chennai. And also completed six month training on Seismic data processing in GeoTrace Technologies Ltd. Houston
Worked as a Processing Geophysicist in Samit Spectrum Eit.Pvt.Ltd.
• Completed processing of 2D onshore seismic data of Jairampur, Kharsang area. I involved full 2D onshore processing up to Final Migration for GEOPETROL INC. vide contract no.AA-ONN-2003/2.
• Complete processing of 2D onshore seismic data of Cambay basin (Gujarat). I involved full 2D onshore processing up to Final Migration for GSPCL vide contract no. CC-ONN-2003/2.
• Processing of 2D onshore Seismic explosives/Vibrosis data on LandMark “ProMAX”
• Complete understanding of Advance Processing: PSTM & Post Stack Depth Migration.
• Reconstruction of Seismic data from seismic section.
• Plotting section from reconstructed data using SEGY display.
• Quality control of the reconstructed data
Worked as a Q.C.Geophysicist and Observer for 2D land seismic data acquisition with Shiv-Vani Oil & Gas New Delhi. The Company is engaged in acquiring 2D-seismic data in the North-Eastern states of India.
Area of Operation: Manabhum (A.P. State), Assam
• To check the Quality of acquired and processed 2D Seismic Data.
• Recording and field parameters setup.
• Shallow Refraction & Uphole Data Acquisition and Interpretation, Static correction.
• Recording of 2D seismic data.
• Field Management & Survey Planning
Seismic Data Interpretation:
Knowledge of structural and stratigraphic interpretation. Also have knowledge of sequence stratigraphy and the understanding of different petroleum elements.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I got 6 month on job training in USA,Houston by Geotrace Technologies Inc.
• M.Tech. (Applied Geophysics) from I.I.T., Roorkee in 2001with first class (71.0%).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Operating Systems : UNIX,
• Handled Software : ANSER,Renegade,ProMAX Release 2003.3.3 on
Sun Solaris Platform, Geoscan (spectrum)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]