CV Electrical engineer - Andhra Pradesh State Electricity Board (APSEB)
Electrical engineer - Andhra Pradesh State Electricity Board (APSEB)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical engineer - Andhra Pradesh State Electricity Board (APSEB) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): khammam, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Hong Kong, Kenya, Libyan Arab Jama. Present Location: india, hyderabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
E.H.T Transmission lines maintenance, maintenance of Sub-Stations and operation of Sub-Stations (shift duties).
- Out of 6 years experience, 3 years in the Field of Maintenance of Extra High Tension (EHT) Capacity Transmission lines of 220KV, 132KV maintenance.
- One-year experience in maintenance of 400 & 220 KV Sub-Station.
- Presently carrying Shift Duties in 220KV Sub-Station.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Total Experience: 6+ years (From 2002- till date) in Andhra Pradesh State Electricity Board (APSEB) i.e. Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation Limited (APTRANSCO) which is a 7000 MW Transmission Power Capacity.
a). In EHT Transmission lines maintenance as per safety procedures and set-up manuals
- Verification of Tower Schedules as per obtained field data
- Special Patrolling of Vast Transmission Lines & Assessments of faults
- Rectification of faults to avoid heavy interruptions
- Supervision of flashover insulators, vibrating dampers, jumpers, red hoots (during night inspections)
- Pre-Monsoon Inspections (PMI) of complete Transmission line including Tower footing, coaping, Missing of Tower angles etc.
- Preparation of Energy loss calculations, maximum demand calculations,
- Load monitoring, SCADA operations, load flow studies,
b). In the area of Sub-Station Maintenance:
- Maintenance of Power Transformers, Transformer oil filtration, Meggering Transformers etc
- HVDC transmission & Thyristor valve maintenance.
- Arresting of oil leakages of Transformers, Current Transformers (CT), Potential Transformers (PT)
- Circuit breaker maintenance (Air Compressor maintenance), filling SF6 gas & Meggering of Circuit Breakers.
- Capacitor Bank maintenance
- Fault Calculations
- Lightening arrestor (LA) maintenance
- Bus maintenance
- Protection System of Sub-Stations (relay settings & checking of control circuits)
- Measuring of Earth Resistance & Maintenance.
- Supervision of Erection of transformers, circuit breakers, Painting of Transformers & Structures etc.
- Preparation of Material/equipment indents based on field requisition.
- Preparation of Tender schedules.
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- Publishing/issue of Tenders through leading Newspapers or on nomination basis.
- Evaluation of bids.
- Preparation & issue of Letter of Authority (LOA)/Letter of Indent (LOI).
- Preparation of Contract agreements, Purchase agreements.
- Preparation of Work bills.
- Check Measurement of Performed/completed work.
- Certification of Invoice value for payments.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) from Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering, Tirupati, Andhrapradesh, India.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
c, ms word
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]