High School in GCSE Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: canada, vancouver Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I was in the last half year on travelling to collect other experience in my job.
The work was on different places for short times, so I have no proof. But I think this is the best way for me to apply by you to learn much more. I understand this job requires for example a steady hand, clean work without any mistakes and the ability to work in teams.
I have finished a training as an electrician for energy and building technology I got those skills and practical experience in different working fields.
I got used to work with modern technology, like programm automatic technology.
I hope to get the chance to become a member of your team to use and to improve my professional experience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have only this work experiance in my training,but on my travel I have also worked as electrician in the house installation
we work for DB this is a company in germany and build train workshops and train stations
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Same like standard thinks and programm automatic
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Hobbies: climbing, cycling, discover new countries