CV Process Control Room Operator - PSN LTD on the ConocoPhillips Viking Bravo
Process Control Room Operator - PSN LTD on the ConocoPhillips Viking Bravo
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Process Control Room Operator - PSN LTD on the ConocoPhillips Viking Bravo - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Grimsby, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Process/Mechanical/Instrument Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: UK, Grimsby Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am seeking the opportunity to further my career aspirations within the oil and gas industry by gaining valuable knowledge and experience in the overseas market.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am a highly trained and adaptable Production Specialist and Control Room Operator with 9 years experience in the inspection and running of a modern petro-chemical plant and a North Sea gas platform.
Currently employed as Production Specialist by PSN LTD on the ConocoPhillips Viking Bravo, but also acting as platform shutdown co-ordinator and safety representative. I am seeking the opportunity to further my career aspirations within the oil and gas industry by gaining valuable knowledge and experience in the overseas market.
I have developed excellent diagnostic and fault-finding skills whilst working for a large multi national petro-chemical company and have a good knowledge base in operational reliability and environmental issues.
I am extremely resourceful and adaptable with some experience in project planning and technical supervision which I am keen to progress further and improve upon.
Due to the demanding and challenging work environment of the industry I have also developed the following skills which will prove beneficial in future employment opportunities:
• Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills;
• Solution orientated approach;
• Organised and flexible with excellent time management skills;
• Good communication skills, both written and oral at all levels;
• Capacity to work individually or to demonstrate high level of team contribution;
• Ability to give clear and concise written briefs or Technical Reports to superiors;
• Capable of working within strict budgets and time constraints.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]