Location (Residence): haderabad, India Citizenship:India
English United States, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in eloctronics and communications Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: india, hyderabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Subject: Job application - Any suitable position
Qualifications: Completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
Engineering from JNT University, Hyderabad.
Good morning and best regards!
It's great pleasure to talk to you this way.
I have gone through your recent advertisement and job requirements.
Presently, I am at the outlook for a prospective career trying to
place myself into the lucrative job openings of Information Technology
I am privileged to say, I can make a difference as a member of your
I have enclosed my Resume' as well as a Cover Letter which outline my
ambitions, credentials and contributions in a greater detail.
Kindly contact me at your earliest convenience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
i am a fresher.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. B.Tech in Electronics and Communications done in CMR engg & tech.hyderabad.
2. Intermediate (XII th).studied in NARAYANA junior college.nellore.
3. Board of Secondary EducationSSC(X th ),completed in Aditya residential school.pamur.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint Presentations
• Computer Assembling & Installation
• Networking & Trouble shooting
• Installing and configuring windows 2000,windows 2003 server implement A.D.S (Active Directory Service)
• Installing windows 2000 Professional, windows XP, windows 98 client OS.
• Installing Red hat Linux.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
LANGUAGE KNOWN : English,Telugu and hindi.to write read and also speak.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Pursuing Jetking Certified Hardware and Networking Professional from Jet king, Secunderabad.