CV Maintenance, hydraulics and trackless mining machines
Maintenance, hydraulics and trackless mining machines
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Maintenance, hydraulics and trackless mining machines - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Virginia, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
Afrikaans, English South Africa Other:
English South Africa
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Technical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: South Africa Present Location: South Africa, Virginia Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Summary: I’m a holder of a valid Passport and Yellow card, I’m eager to work and learn and develop to my full potential.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Work history (Starting with present)
Diesel Fitter (Contractor)
1) New Denmark Colliery (L&G Enterprise Engineering) (Feb 2008-Present)
Artisan duties on: Shuttle cars, Continues Miners, Toro Lhd’s, doing servicing, faultfinding and breakdown repairs.
Reason for leaving: Salary very low, and no benefits, agreements of contract never materialized.
Qualified as Diesel Fitter February 2008.
2) Harmony Gold Mines (Target Division) (March 2006- November 2007) (Crew was taken over from Sandvik Mining and Construction). I was retrenched at Target Mine, when staff was reduced by Harmony.
Unqualified Mechanic, carrying out Artisan duties: Fault finding, repairs, services and minor rebuilds on Diesel/Hydraulic Trackless Mining Machinery underground.
3) SANDVIK TAMROCK (Later became Sandvik Mining and Construction)
@ Harmony Gold Mines (Target Division) (April 2002- March 2006)
Service Technician assistant and Stores supervisor: Assisting Service Technician to do diesel, hydraulic and auto electrical maintenance and repairs on Trackless Mining Machinery.
Types of machinery worked on:
Full range of Tamrock Drill & blast rigs
C-max exploration drill rigs. (Underground)
Full range of TORO loaders,
EJC Dump trucks
Boart and Normet utility vehicles
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Courses completed (Job related at SANDVIK)
A) Stores and stock controlling
B) Basic Electro-Hydraulics
c) Aero-quip hoses
D) Risk Management (On the job application)
Education details: Grade 10 (2000) Technical High School.
Both languages (Afrikaans and English)
Technical subjects (Mechanical and Carpentry)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Word,Excell,Powerpoint and Internet.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Basic Auto electrical,still learning further in this field
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I'm trained in Mechanical rebuilds on large equipment,and minor hydraulic components.