CV/Resume ID no.:
84298 Last Updated:
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Location (Residence): Kuantan, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia Present Location: Malaysia, Kuantan, Pahang Relocation: Malaysia
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
APPLICATION FOR THE AVAILABLE POSITION IN RELATED FIELD
I am responding to your advertisement regarding the above position on Oil Offshore Marine website and interested to apply for the vacancy due to the well establish of your organization. I have been seeking just such an opportunity as this, and I think my background and your requirements may be a good match.
2) I obtained my Diploma in Chemical Engineering Technology major in Process in December 2005. I have 3 years experience in the utilities and manufacturing/production with 3 companies. I trained as a Supervisor of Chemical Blending Plant in 2005 at Malaysian Chemicals & Engineering Services (MACES Sdn. Bhd) and responsible to perform blending and produced the specialty chemicals product for Oleochemicals, Petrochemicals and Oil & Gas Plant. Other than that, I also did services at BASF Petronas, Sawira Palm Oil Mill, MTB, Bi-Technology, BP Amoco and FVOP as Sale & Technical Representative. Then I moved to Genting Highland in April 2006 for a year working in Utilities Department for Water Treatment & Catchment Pump.
3) Now I’m working at FPG Oleochemicals (Joint venture between Felda and Procter & Gamble) as an Operation Executive – Making & Packing Associate at HDL Plant and making Dynamo Product (Liquid Detergent).
4) I consider myself as a dedicated, motivated, minimize of supervision while working, responsible and having a strong goal to gain benefit to your company. I hope you will consider me for this position. I look forward to meeting with you and discussing my qualifications in more detail. Please contact me at the address and phone number above. Please find enclosed my resume showing education, experience and background. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) April 2007 _ Current: FPG Oleochemicals (Felda and Procter & Gamble) Sdn. Bhd
As an Operation Executive/ Acting Making Leader - Making & Packing Associate at HDL Plant (High Density Liquid)
Manufacturing Plant (P&G Malaysia) - Consumer Good Product - Liquid Detergent (Dynamo Product).
Job Scope: A) Water System Owner
Pre - Treatment
RO Water Unit
B) Batch Operation (Making System) - Process
C) Electrical Boiler System
D) Compressor System
E) Online QA Analyst
• Pioneer staff at HDL Plant
• Gain experience in Installation, Operation Commissioning & Start- Up for Water System, Boiler, Compressor & Batch (HDL Plant).
Current Pay : RM1,800 per month
2) April 2006 – March 2007: GENTING Utilities & Services Engineering Department -
Resort World Bhd, Genting Highland (GUSSB Engineering SDN. BHD)
Nature: Water Treatment and Utilities
As an Assistant Tradesman of Water Catchment Pump & Water Treatment Plant
A) Water Catchment Pump
- Responsible to pump the water up to the whole of Genting Highland
- Manage the 3-phase induction motor (Centrifugal) & Diesel Pump.
B) Water Treatment Plant (Process)
- Maintenance and treatment of water to ensure the quality of the water.
- Controlling the content of water alkaline in water plant.
Last Drawn Pay : RM1,200 per month
3) December 2005 _ March 2006: Malaysian Chemical & Engineering Services (MACES) Sdn. Bhd
Nature: Water Treatment and Utilities
As a Technical Representative (Water Treatment Process, Pulp & Paper Chemical Department)
- Assigned to Perwaja Steel Sdn.Bhd as a Sale & Technical Representative
- Job Scope:
A) Waste Water Treatment- Supply polymer (Flocculants)
B) Boiler Treatment (Fire Tube) - Water Testing
C) Cooling Water Treatment- Equipment & Process Cooling Water Testing
D) CO2 Process- Amine Testing
- Do a sale to MTB (Malaysian Truck & Bus)
- Regenerant of HCL and NaOH such as Backwash, Regenerant In, Displacement and Counter-Current & Co-Current.
- Do a calculation of Flow Rate, Duration, Volume & Surface Area to ensure the specification is correct
- Set a Pump and Piping
4) July 2005 – November 2005: Malaysian Chemical & Engineering Services (MACES) Sdn. Bhd
As a Supervisor of Chemical Blending Plant & Warehouse
Department of Manufacturing Blending Plant (Production)
- Responsible to the warehouse arrangement and inventory.
- In production line, responsible to perform blending and produce the specialty chemical product
especially for waste water treatment, engineering services and oilfield.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) January 2003 – December 2005: Diploma in Chemical Engineering Technology (Process)
University of Kuala Lumpur (UniKL-MICET)
Malaysian Institute of Chemical & Bio Engineering Technology (MICET)
Academic Award: Dean List for Semester 5
2) March 2001 – February 2002: Kolej Matrikulasi Pulau Pinang Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia
- Physical Science (Pass)
Second Highest Education
1999 – 2000: Maktab Rendah Sains MARA Beseri Perlis.(Mara Junior Science College)
(Sijil Peperiksaan Malaysia [SPM-Sijil Terbuka] – Pass)
1996 – 1998: Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Ismail Petra Kota Bharu Kelantan.
(Penilaian Menengah Rendah [PMR] – 6A 2B)
1990 – 1995: Sekolah Kebangsaan Padang Garong Satu Kota Bharu Kelantan.
(Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah [UPSR] – 3A 1B)
Technical Training at GUSSB SDN. BHD
i) Electrical Safety Training
ii) Water Treatment Training
iii) Water Catchments Pump Training
Technical Training at MACES SDN. BHD
i) Chemical Handling Training
ii) Water Injection Module (WIM OFFSHORE)
iii) Fundamental of Cooling Water Treatment
iv) Fundamental of Boiler Water Treatment
v) Fundamental of Waste Water Treatment System
vi) Fundamental of BP Chemicals Waste Treatment System
vii) Water Analysis Training
viii) DR Plant CO2 System
ix) Perwaja DR Plant – Cooling Water System
x) Perwaja DR Plant – Boiler Water System
xi) Fundamental of Chemical Cleaning & Engineering Product & Services
xii) Lab Solution Training
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Operating System
• Windows 95/98/ME/XP
• Microsoft Access
3. Software Packages
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Power Point
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Outlook
4. Engineering Graphic
• Chemical Engineering Software PROCEED
• Design Software IDEA-S, AutoCAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]