CV Experienced Control Room Operator, Process Technician
Experienced Control Room Operator, Process Technician
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experienced Control Room Operator, Process Technician - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Middlesbrough, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Plant Operations Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: England, Middlesbrough Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an experienced control room operator with approx 8 years experience in the chemical industry. I hold all the relevant qualifications required for this role. I am hardworking, intelligent and eager to learn new skills and feel that i would be a valuable addition to any work team.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
JAN 2007 – PRESENT EMPLOYED IN THE NORTH EAST AS A CHEMICAL
PROCESS TECHNICIAN. DUTIES INCLUDE ALL
ASPECTS OF A PROCESS OPERATOR ROLE INCL.
MANAGEMENT OF PROCESS SYSTEM VIA DCS,
FAULT FINDING, BASIC MAINTENANCE,
PRODUCT SAMPLING. AND ISSUING OF ALL
RELEVANT PERMIT TO WORKS.
NOV 2003 – JUNE 2006 WORKING FOR AB PROPERTY SERVICES AS FULL
TIME PROPERTY MANAGER/CUSTOMER SERVICE
AGENT DEALING WITH ALL ASPECTS OF
SEPT 1996 - SEPT 2003 EMPLOYED AS A CHEMICAL PROCESS OPERATOR
IN RELATION TO MY TTE TRAINING COURSE BY
ICI. I HAVE FIVE YEARS EXPERIENCE OF WORKING ON THE PARA 5 AND CHLORINE
PLANTS. DUTIES INCLUDED MANAGEMENT
OF PROCESS SYSTEM, MAINTENANCE, PROCESS
SAMPLING, ISOLATIONS, HANDOVERS ETC. ALSO
CARRIED OUT RIGGING AND SLINGING DUTIES.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
SEPT 2008 – PRESENT CURRENTLY STUDYING CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
TO HNC STANDARD VIA TEESSIDE UNIVERSITY
SEPT 1996 – JULY 1999 STUDYING AT TTE WILTON IN ALL ASPECTS OF
SEPT 1994 – JUNE 1996: STUDENT AT TEESIDE TERTIARY COLLEGE
STUDYING SOCIOLOGY, SPORTS STUDIES AND
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TO A – LEVEL STANDARD.
SEPT 1990 – JUNE 1994: STUDENT AT NUNTHORPE COMPREHENSIVE
SCHOOL STUDYING FOR MY GCSE’S.
DRAMA B INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY B
ENGLISH LANG B MATHEMATICS C
ENGLISH LIT C RELIGIOUS EDUCATION D
FRENCH D SCIENCE 1 B
HISTORY D SCIENCE 2 B
A – LEVELS OBTAINED:
ENGLISH LANGUAGE D
SPORTS STUDIES D
- PPO1 PROCESS SCIENCE AND PROCESS CALCULATIONS
- PPO1 INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL
- PPO1 PLANT AND PLANT SERVICES
- PPO1 MATERIALS PROCESSING – SOLIDS
- PPO1 MATERIALS PROCESSING – LIQUIDS/GASES
- PPO2 PROCESS CHEMISTRY AND CALCULATIONS
- PPO2 FLUID FLOW TRANSFER AND MIXING SOLIDS/FLUIDS
- PPO2 COMPRESSORS AND COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY
- PPO2 HEATING AND COOLING TECHNOLOGY
- PPO2 PROCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS AND FAULT DIAGNOSIS
- PPO2 DISTILLATION
- BASIC AWARD FITTING FOR NON FITTING PERSONNEL
- BASIC AWARD RIGGING AND SLINGING
- NETA APPROVED RIGGING AND SLINGING QUALIFICATION
- CERTIFICATE IN BASIC OFFSHORE SAFETY INDUCTION AND EMERGENCY TRAINING (BOSIET) FOR UK WATERS.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am confident with all aspects of working with computers and hold the basic computer qualification called CLAIT.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I have excellent communication skills and am capable of interacting with people at all levels. My command of written English and report writing is excellent.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am currently studying towards my HNC in Chemical Engineering.