Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Freelance QA QC / welding / mechanical / plant inspector - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Jalan Aggerik Villa 2/2, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in metal fabrication Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Indonesia Present Location: malaysia, kajang Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Certified and Hands-on would be an advantages and willing to learn will be the greatest asset with good communication relation skills will be a great asset to move forward.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have vast experience in handling various oil & gas project not only in equipment fabrication, plant construction and plant turnarounds as an inspection personnel, also involved hands-on in major plant revamp and rejuvenation (pressure vessel and piping). With my knowledge, qualifications and experiences, I believe to have the capability to give input and effort for the team involving in construction, fabrication, in-service & maintenance inspection- shutdown & turnaround.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) diploma in metal fabrication
2) hands-on in qaqc/ISO system of documentation and also involved in manufactured data record preparation and compilation.
3) certified CSWIP welding inspector,experienced in in-service maintenance inspection and corrosion/RBI survey
4) safety awareness environment (offshore/petrochemical plant/construction site)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1) hard working
2) fast leaner
4) able to work in group
5) self motivated