Location (Residence): Cape Coral, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in general Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Cape Coral Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Experienced Electrician willing to relocate to find a company where I can advance based on my hard work and experience. I am experienced in supervising or able to work alone.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Commercial and residential electrician for the past 20 years. Supervised up to 25 people under my direction. Able to operate many different heavy machinery. Experienced in reading blueprints and working with site supervisors and project managers. Familiar with all electrical and building codes and osha safety requirements.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Fort Myers Florida high school graduate. Began working with an electrical company in 1988 and have been an electrician since then. Worked on many large scale commercial projects such as fitness center, shopping malls, grocery stores as well as many custom homes and multi story living units.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic windows operating systems, microsoft work
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
operate bulldozer, boom lifts, many different diggers, lulls
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]