CV AB Warfare Specialist - Royal Navy sailor, off-shore
AB Warfare Specialist - Royal Navy sailor, off-shore
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in AB Warfare Specialist - Royal Navy sailor, off-shore - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): hull, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in english Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: england, hull Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Young sociable hard working male, possessing excellent communication skills. Adaptable team player with experience of working under pressure in various military environments. Ready to consolidate present knowledge gained and eager to fulfill a new and challenging career.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Royal Navy April 2007 – September 2008
AB Warfare Specialist
As a member of the warfare branch onboard HMS Liverpool our main duties were for the protection of the ship using radar for detection of surface and air contacts, and weaponry and weapon systems for the protection against the ship.
KC Stadium October 2006 - April 2007
Bar staff supervisor
I worked at the KC stadium in hull supervising behind the bar both on match days and for other events held there, main duties included keeping the bar area clean, serving customers, cashing the tills, and making sure the bar was fully stocked prior to opening.
Nippon Gohsei/Hull college September 2005 - September 2006
Working at Salt End chemical plant in Hull learning the maintenance of the machinery within the plant, including day release at college.
The Railway Hotel February 2004 - September 2006
waiter/kitchen staff (part-time whilst at school and college)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Cottingham High School, East Yorkshire, UK.
• English GCSE C
• English Lit. GCSE B
• Science GCSE C,C
• Math’s GCSE D
• French GCSE C
• R.E GSCE B
• Geography GCSE D
Hull Technical College, East Yorkshire, UK.
• Performing Engineering operations NVQ Level 2
Royal Navy, HMS Collingwood, Portsmouth, UK
• Information and communication technology City&Guilds Level 1
• communication City&Guilds Level 1
• Application of number City&Guilds Level 1
• Public Services City&Guilds Level 2 NVQ
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Able Rating on board RN warship
• ADAWS Trained (air defense and weapons system)
- Radar Operator
- Communications Operator
- Responsibilities for the mustering of safes
• Offshore sea survival
- Fire prevention procedure
- Practical fire-fighting
- Damage control to own vessel
- Theory and practical application of sea survival techniques
• First Aid Trained
• General maintenance to upper decks
- Rope work when coming alongside land
- Maintenance to ship e.g. painting
• Fire team member ( part of 8man fire team onboard )
• SPO team member ( armed response force in event of a shipboard security incident )
• GPMG Aimer ( used when 'closed up' for air strikes both exercise and war time )
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am currently looking for a new career path, i dont have too much experience in this line of work, but do have valuable experience of hard military work at sea and away from home. I am eager to learn, and can offer myself as a young proffesional hoping to gain myself a place within a suitable job role of which i can use my skills to perfrom to the full potential.