CV Production Operator - Assignments in Ammonia production
Production Operator - Assignments in Ammonia production
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Production Operator - Assignments in Ammonia production - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Sultanpur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Diploma in Chemical Engg,Unit Operations Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Sultanpur Relocation: Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Please find attached file of my updated CV with documents required by you for consideration.
At present I am working in Ammonia Plant as Assistant Engineer.Previously I was in Urea Plant ,took charge in various sections and machine & equipments handled by me such as Turbines (Extraction cum Condensing type , Back Pressure ) , Centrifugal Compressor, / Carbamate pump ,Reciprocating Compressor.
Experience in complex catalytic system ,Syngas Manufacturing , Steam Methane Reforming / Hydrogen Manufacturing unit
• High Pressure Heavy Duty Triplex plunger reciprocating Ammonia pumps.
• Steam Reforming in Primary and Secondary Reformer, High Temperature shift convertor, Low Temperature shift convertor,Methanator. Steam Superheaters.
• Multi stage and multi impellor Centrifugal Pumps
Urea Reactor, Stripper, Decomposers , Distillation Columns , hydrolyser, Exchangers and High Pressure Vessels,Ammonia Convertors,High Pressure steam Boilers
• I took active participation in Planning and organizing various activities during plant start up,
shutdown and emergencies
• To take care of safety of equipments / machineries and personnel
working under the supervision
• monitoring deviation in process parameters and taking corrective action
• Calculating specific energy consumption and optimize the variables for energy optimisation
• To study specific problem of the plant and suggesting corrective
measures through different forums like suggestion, Kaizen, Think
Thanking you and hoping for positive response soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Work experience 14.7 Years in Ammonia Plant
M/S Indo Gulf Fertilizers Ltd., U.P. Fertilisers Unit
(14.7 Years) (A Unit of Aditya Birla Nuovo Ltd)
Junior Operator Trainee-Urea Feb 94 – Feb 96 - Junior Operator -Urea Feb96 - March 99
Operator (Ammonia) Apr99-March,03 Assistant Engineer-1 (Ammonia) Apr,03-June,04
Present Designation Assistant Engineer (Ammonia) July,04-Till date
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education Diploma in Chemical Engg. 1993
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Well versed with Windows, and MS-Office and Internet and it’s Application
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]