Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV Chief Officer - ASAP Marine Bluestar
Chief Officer - ASAP Marine Bluestar
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Chief Officer - ASAP Marine Bluestar - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): Izmail, Ukraine
Ukrainian, Ukrainian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
High School in Odessa State Maritine Academy Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
European Union, UK (in particular), United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I AM LOOKING FOR THE JOB IN POSITION 2-nd or Ch.off .
Me interests only offshore fleet .
Now work in position Ch.off, Cont.ship .
Experience work with mix crew:Russian; Greek; Pole; Romanian.
All necessary marine documents available.
US visa+DP Advanced/Simulation course
Reference after every contract available.
Good theoretical and practical maritime knowledge. `
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Vessel’s Name Sign on Sign off Owner/ Crewring Position
Ruzhany 26.05.2002 05.03.2003 UDSC 3rd Off.
Tatarbunary 23.05.2003 27.10.2003 UDSC 2nd Off.
Radomysh 23.07.2004 10.10.2004 UDSC 2nd Off.
Castor I 07.11.2004 10.07.2005 Lasovit Inv../AB Mar.Cer 2nd Off.
Pampero 06.09.2005 08.12.2005 H&P/Marlow 2nd Off.
Korsoer 10.03.2006 01.03.2007 H&P/Marlow 2nd Off.
Pantanal 11.07.2007 01.02.2008 H&P/Marlow 2nd.Off
Bluestar 10.02.08 10.07.08 ASAP Marine Ch.off
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I rcvd Hi education in Odessa State Maritime Academy fm 1996 to 2002
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
DP Advanced/Simulation course
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
for offshore & drilling vessels
Chief Officer - ASAP Marine Bluestar
CV/Resume ID no.: 84441
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Senior Marine Surveyors, class society; Marine surveying of all type of vessels, offshore
2. widely experienced(10 years)in Marine field,Marine piping(Offshore),Having excellent technical skill
5. Marine 4th Class
6. Marine Engineer, tanker VLCC experienced, I aim to be involved in FPSO projects, DP or offshore.
7. Rig Mover and Marine Superintendent, Barge Master
8. 3rd Engineer, Marine Officer
9. Chief Engineer
10. Offshore standby vessels
11. HSE Advisor
12. FPSO maintenance supervisor, chief engineer
13. Chief engineer on AHTS PSV SURVEY
14. Chief Engineer Offshore Supply Vessels
15. Technical Manager / DPA
16. Master, Maritime Operations, Regulatory Compliance
17. Merchant Navy Officer With 4 years on LNG & Crude Oil Carriers
18. navigation, operation & transport of cargo and ship’s maintenance
19. Chief Engineer
20. Chartering Manager
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. 15 years maintenace experience in oil,gas,petrochemical,refinery&power plant.
2. Electrical, Commissioning, Engineer
3. Production / Inspection Plant Engineer in Oil Country Tubular Limited (OCTL)
4. MEP manager/facility manager
5. Instrument Technician (7 Years Experiece) in Oil & Gas Fields
6. Project Mechanical Engineer
7. Civil engineer
8. Equipment Operator - Coiled Tubing, Nitrogen pumping and Stimulation and fracturing.
9. Offshore Production Supervisor
10. Fresher engineer in pdms, caesar, pipe stress
11. Roustabout entry level job on oil rig
12. NDT Inspector - ASNT level II (UT,RT,MT,PT)
13. Cathodic Protection Engineer, Shell LNG terminal, Hazira
14. Senior Geophysicist – Kuala Lumpur Data Processing Centre
15. Commissioning and Construction Experience in Oil & Gas and Petrochemicals
16. Experienced electrician (5+ years)
17. Trainee safety engineer
18. Piping Stress Analysis Engineer
19. A.B crane operator, Bosiet offshore survival, offshore medical, eng1 medical
20. Instrument technician, I & C technician, Oman Plant Services Company
21. HSE officer safety audits, ptw, scaba, confine space entry, tool box talk, safety demonstration
22. Branch Account Executive Handled Accounting functions Logistics Business in ERP environment
23. Associate Electronics Engineer, Wah Engeenring College University of Wah Wah Cantt.
24. Trained in VLSI, Knowldge in PLC, SCADA, DCS, graduate of Maharaja Prithvi Engineering College India
25. Inventory Controller, Carnival Cruise Lines Miami, Florida, USA
26. Expert rigger 25 years experience, 8 years on offshore rigs, shipbuilding/repair & nuclear power
27. Automation Engineer DCS (Honeywell Experion, TPS), ESD (FSC, Safety Manager, Triconex) & SCADA
28. Jr exploration geologist work experience in Baryta mine company of Algeria North Africa
29. Facilities, Maintenance engineer - Employee of Infineon Technologies Malacca Malaysia
30. Ships Officer North Sea experience in Norway Haugesund offshore onbopard crude oil tankers