Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV Chief Officer - ASAP Marine Bluestar
Chief Officer - ASAP Marine Bluestar
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Chief Officer - ASAP Marine Bluestar - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): Izmail, Ukraine
Ukrainian, Ukrainian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
High School in Odessa State Maritine Academy Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
European Union, UK (in particular), United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I AM LOOKING FOR THE JOB IN POSITION 2-nd or Ch.off .
Me interests only offshore fleet .
Now work in position Ch.off, Cont.ship .
Experience work with mix crew:Russian; Greek; Pole; Romanian.
All necessary marine documents available.
US visa+DP Advanced/Simulation course
Reference after every contract available.
Good theoretical and practical maritime knowledge. `
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Vessel’s Name Sign on Sign off Owner/ Crewring Position
Ruzhany 26.05.2002 05.03.2003 UDSC 3rd Off.
Tatarbunary 23.05.2003 27.10.2003 UDSC 2nd Off.
Radomysh 23.07.2004 10.10.2004 UDSC 2nd Off.
Castor I 07.11.2004 10.07.2005 Lasovit Inv../AB Mar.Cer 2nd Off.
Pampero 06.09.2005 08.12.2005 H&P/Marlow 2nd Off.
Korsoer 10.03.2006 01.03.2007 H&P/Marlow 2nd Off.
Pantanal 11.07.2007 01.02.2008 H&P/Marlow 2nd.Off
Bluestar 10.02.08 10.07.08 ASAP Marine Ch.off
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I rcvd Hi education in Odessa State Maritime Academy fm 1996 to 2002
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
DP Advanced/Simulation course
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
for offshore & drilling vessels
Chief Officer - ASAP Marine Bluestar
CV/Resume ID no.: 84441
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Senior Marine Surveyors, class society; Marine surveying of all type of vessels, offshore
2. widely experienced(10 years)in Marine field,Marine piping(Offshore),Having excellent technical skill
5. Marine 4th Class
6. Marine Engineer, tanker VLCC experienced, I aim to be involved in FPSO projects, DP or offshore.
7. Rig Mover and Marine Superintendent, Barge Master
8. 3rd Engineer, Marine Officer
9. Chief Engineer
10. Offshore standby vessels
11. HSE Advisor
12. FPSO maintenance supervisor, chief engineer
13. Chief engineer on AHTS PSV SURVEY
14. Chief Engineer Offshore Supply Vessels
15. Technical Manager / DPA
16. Master, Maritime Operations, Regulatory Compliance
17. Merchant Navy Officer With 4 years on LNG & Crude Oil Carriers
18. navigation, operation & transport of cargo and ship’s maintenance
19. Chief Engineer
20. Chartering Manager
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Project-Production, scheduling by Primavera, Project coordination,Safety and E&I Supervisor on Site
2. HR / ADMINISTRATION/HRD MANAGER
3. Accountant/Accounts Manager with 14 years experience
5. Air Diver / Medic
6. Hard worker at entry level
7. Pipefitter, Welder
8. Demi chef de partie Ritz Carlton
9. Principal Engineer, MSc structural Engineering, MSc Marine and Offshore Technology
10. ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION INSPECTOR
11. Instrument Commissioning Technician,calibration, installation, insullation test, troubleshooting
12. Master DPO, offshore handler with unlimited DP cert AHTS, ROV, Pipelaying
13. Experience O.S., Waiter
14. Production Supervisor, Operations Assistant
15. GRADUATE GEOLOGIST
16. HVAC Engineer Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
17. Radio Operator GMDSS Offshore
18. QA/QC Welding Inspector gas and oil facilities plant construction
19. HR experience 3 years
20. Pressure vessel design engineer Compress (Coade), PVElite, Nozzle-Pro, HTRI, Aspen-Bejac
21. DPO 4000hrs operational time, Alstom & Kongsberg DP Systems incl. DP 3, Cable Ships, Supply, AHTS
22. Experienced Accountant, Accounts Executive MIS, Sirocco FZC Dubai, U.A.E
23. Mechanical fitter experience in oil and gas, steam and nuclear energy, leading power stations
24. Trainee Purchase Officer in Malaysia, Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management
25. Medic Foster Wheeler, Exxon/Mobil in Beaumont TX, San Jacinto County TX
26. Marine Surveyor, Owner's Representative for Ambuja Cement in Modest Shipyard, Bhavnagar, India
27. Health and safety officer / engineer in oil & gas, construction, knowledge of ISO and OSHA standards
28. R&D CFD PhD Engineer Two-phase flow, software skills in ANSYS, Fluent, CFD, OpenFoam, Fortran
29. 25 years in the oil drilling industry Assistant Driller National Drilling Co UAE SEDCO FOREX Forasol
30. Contracts Administrator Topaz Marine Dubai UAE Caspian Sea and Middle East/Arabian Gulf regions