Location (Residence): Carregado, Portugal Citizenship:Portugal
Portuguese Standard Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Technological area Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Portugal, Carregado Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir / Madam
Please accept my application for the above vacancy, as I have read at your Web site. As you can see I have almost 5 years of experience as offshore worker.
Despite I’m leaving in Portugal, I pay my flight to Aberdeen, and travel is not a problem for me. Also I have national insurance number, so I pay UK taxes.
Presently I’m working for an agency (RBG), but I’m looking to change to another one.
Please give me a chance to work with you; I’m available to start ASAP.
I speak 4 languages, so work around the world is not a problem.
Look forward to hearing from you
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Present day: Rig Stena Spey (Semi-submersible)
Major task as deck crew (roustabout): Housekeeping, Helicopter arrivals/departs, ship and skip, painting, pipe deck, lifting’s, banksman / slinger, firewatcher, general duties as roustabout, assisting the drilling crew.
Rig: Noble TVL (Semi-sub.), technical department (Painter/maintenance/roustabout) since April 2006. Promoted to motorman. Working with Noble till April 2008.
Rig: Borgholm Dolphin (Dolphin Drilling Semi-sub.) as deck crew, from December 2005 till April 2006.
Rig: Artic III (GSF Semi-sub.) as an offshore painter, since June 2005 till end November 2005.
Offshore training certificates:
- Banksman and slinger;
- Helicopter refuelling (OPITO);
- Offshore basic forklift truck operator;
- Heli-deck assistant assessment;
- Coshh awareness;
- Gas detection and confined space entry;
- Abrasive wheels.
Other professional experience:
- Machine operator for GAM. This enterprise rents industrial equipment. My job consisted in operation of forklifts, aerial platforms, and power generators. I have been in these functions from 2004 till 2005.
- Technical operator for Vendap. I was responsible to make the demonstration and operation of the equipment to the customers, such as small tower cranes, forklifts, aerial platforms and city cranes. I have this function from 2001 till 2003.
- Industrial machine operator for Caterpillar dealer in Portugal at the rental store department. I had the opportunity to promote my knowledge’s concerning the new Caterpillar products in order to show these to the customers, (engines, power supply set, compressor’s, back loaders, excavators, forklifts) preparation and light maintenance. I had this function during the year of 1999 and 2000.
- Warehouse worker for BCS Tractor Portugal, on the area of industrial equipment (MOSA generators). My function was stocks/goods control and logistic. I had this function from 1991 till 1995.
Languages :( written / spoken): English, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
Others: Team work focused, motivating to learn, communicative; good safety behaviour.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- High School (12 years), technological area, average 12 (final examination scale 0/20).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good computer skills (Microsoft) as user
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
All offshore certificates for the position as roustabout / painter / motorman