CV Process / Project Engineer - large EPC projets of oil & gas sector
Process / Project Engineer - large EPC projets of oil & gas sector
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Process / Project Engineer - large EPC projets of oil & gas sector - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): karanja gh, Indonesia Citizenship:India
Hindi, Marathi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in chemical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: india, pune Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Suriname, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have done my B.E in Chemical Engg
in Pune University , working with jaihind projects ltd
I have done Piping Engineering & PDMS course including
I am confident that I would be a contributing member
of your workforce if given the opportunity. My resume is attached for
your review. Thank you very much for your time and consideration, and
I look forward to your reply.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) STAR ORECHEM INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. MIDC Buttibori as Process
Engineer from July 2006 to 28th march 2008
2) Working as Project Engineer with JAIHIND PROJECTS LTD a leading construction company of Oil & Gas Pipelines from 1st April 2008 to till date.
Working on MAHARASHTRA NATURAL GAS LIMITED (MNGL), Pune with MECON LIMITED as a consultant.
• Looking after WELDING procedure of pipes & maintaining quality as per API 1104 standard.
• Conducting stage wise inspection & making reports duly approved by CLIENT / TPIA
• Revision of general arrangement drawing & isometric of station piping.
• Inspection of station piping work fabrication, erection of different type of valves.
• Planning of project.
• Mainline Hydro Test of pipeline
• Inspection of the HTLP-80 joint coating & maintaining quality.
• Inspection of pipe book
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Sr.No. Examination Board/University Year of Passing Marks Obtained
1 Certificate Course in piping Design and Engineering with PDMS M.I.T Pune June 2007 --
2 B.E.Chemical Pune University June 2006 60.66 %
3 Diploma in Chemical
Engineering M.S.B.T.E.Mumbai Summer 2003 64.68 %
4 H.S.C. Nagpur Board March 1999 44.50 %
5 S.S.C. Nagpur Board March 1997 61.33 %
• M.S. Office Suite
• Certificate course in MCED
• “Plant Design and Management System” by Aveva Version 11.6
In plant Training:
Industrial training at HAL, Ozar Nasik.Jan 2006
Extra Curricular Activities:
1) Participation in National Level Technical Paper Presentation Competition at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda. (Gujarat).Jan 2005
2) Played State Level volleyball (Two Times), Played State Level Athletics (Single Times), Played State Level Badminton (Two Times).
3) Active participation in NSS during academic year 2004-05.
4) Participated in Poster Presentation at U.I.C.T., Mumbai in Jan 2006.
Languages Known:-English, Hindi, Marathi
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS OFFICE,PDMS SOFTWARE.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
READING BOOKS,PLAYING VOLLEYBALL
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]