Location (Residence): coimbatore, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom, Tamil Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, coimbatore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in an organization that offer
professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
Had been the class representative for 3rd and 4th year.
Participated in a national level event on paper presentation.
Participated in college and school level Cultural competition and received applauds
Toyota Kirloskar Motors , Bangalore
TVS Motors, Hosur
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working experience of 1+ year in MPS STEEL CASTINGS INDIA LTD as an QA/QC engineer,where engaged with the activity to verify the product to meet pre defined standards and to improve the development of specific product or service.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BE in Mechanical engineering (2003-2007) from P.S.N.A.CET with 63% aggregate.
12th STD with 65% aggregate from R.G.M. Hr SEC School.
10th STD with 87% aggregate from S.K.P. Hr SEC School.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Software package: Autocad
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
has been represented in various sports events
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]