CV Master Mariner, Chief Officer Oil & Chemical tankers chartered to BP, Chevron, Shell, Total
Master Mariner, Chief Officer Oil & Chemical tankers chartered to BP, Chevron, Shell, Total
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Master Mariner, Chief Officer Oil & Chemical tankers chartered to BP, Chevron, Shell, Total - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Pune, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Master Mariner Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Singapore, Thailand Present Location: India, Pune Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Good Morning Sir,
I am a qualified Master Mariner.
I have a sailing experience of about 5 years at management level.
I would like to present my CV for a suitable career with your fine company.
I have sailed on Chemical, Crude and Product carriers.
Presently I am sailing as Master Mariner with CHEMOIL.
Thanking you in anticipation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• 15 years of sailing experience with renowned companies including Oil majors.
• Command experience on Oil tanker.
• 3 years experience as Chief Officer on Oil & Chemical tankers chartered to BP, Chevron, Shell, Total, Statoil, Stolt & Odfjell .
• Dangerous cargo endorsements for Chemical, Oil and HAZMAT
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• STCW II/2 MASTER UNLIMITED (UK)
• Higher National Diploma in Nautical Science (UK)
• Currently pursuing Master of Business Administration Oil and Gas Management from Aberdeen Business School, UK.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office 98~2007 : Excel, Word, Outlook Express, Acess, Powerpoint & Publisher.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Specialized Tanker Safety Course at South Tyneside College, UK
• Specialized Chemical Tanker Safety Course at South Tyneside College, UK.
• Oil Pollution Act 90
• Vessel Response Plan / SMPEP
• Pollution Management, Protection and Environment onboard
• Ship Security Officer Course
• Shipboard Safety Officer Course
• Risk Management & Incident Investigation
• Command & Ship Handling
• Medical Care onboard
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Areas of Expertise and strengths
• Meticulous knowledge of tanker and marine operations.
• Vast tank cleaning experience with Epoxy, Zinc Silicate & 316L S/steel tanks.
• Strategic planning, creative development and effective implementation of various management activities as per the procedures and guidelines.
• Resilience, optimism and ability to build inter personnel relationships with owners and subordinates.
• Identify critical items and adopt effective strategies towards the procurement of long term commerce for the company.
• Meticulous planning, inspiration and motivation towards achieving set targets and goals.
• Excellent communication skills to ensure stability, balance & flexibility in the organization.
• Analytical problem solving capability