Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Chief Engineer, Technical Superintendent, Mechanical marine engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Noida (U.P.), India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Hong Kong, India, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Noida Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am seeking a position as a Technical Superintendent in your esteemed organization where my knowledge, experience & good work habits will be best utilized.
I am working with Executive Ship Management since June’02 and presently sailing as Chief Engineer & aware of company’s shipboard procedures & policies.
Following are my forte which may be required by the company.
• Good Computer skills including MS office package
• Able to co-ordinate & work under pressure
• Good organizational , communication & interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Willing to travel
I enclose my resume as a first step in exploring the possibilities of employment with your esteemed organization in near future.
I'm looking forward to discussing the position with you.
Thank you for your consideration & request you to keep my application confidential.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Carried out Preventive, Predictive & Breakdown Maintenance and rectified defects in Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical & Electronics Equipments fitted on board Ship, including;
• Main Diesel Engine and its Complete Automation covering Electronics & Electro hydraulic Governors, Diesel Generators & Alternators of different Capacities and their Automation. Low & High Pressure Boilers of different capacities (Both Fire & Water tube) & their Automation, Steam Turbines, Electro hydraulic & Electro mechanical Cranes, Air Compressors, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration System, Fuel & Lubricating Oil Purification system, various types of Pipelines, Filters & Heat Exchangers, Cathodic Protection System, AC & DC Motors.
• Life Support Systems including Sewage Treatment Plant, Desalination Plant.
• Ensured effective and suitable Preventive Maintenance, Controlled Inventory of Spares and Tools, Planned Long and short term Refit/Repairs.
• Conducted Internal Audits, planned Scheduled Dry Docking of the Ships and Equipments.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Certificate of Competency, Marine Engineer Officer Class-I (Motor), Government of India, 2003
B.E., Mechanical Engineering, M.I.T.S. College, Jiwaji University, Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh), 1986 - 1991
Dec. 1992 – June 1994 Marine Engineer Apprenticeship at CIWTC Raja Bagan Dock Yard, Kolkata
AMOS (Administration & Maintenance Operating System)
IMS (Integrated Management System)
SSO (Ship Safety Officer)
PSC/Oil Major Inspection
Engine room simulator course
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Proficient in MS Office, adept at General Application Software & Commissioning of Various Hardware
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]