CV Sr Instrument Technician SONATARACH Oil & LGP pumping station RTH-HASSI MESSAOUD
Sr Instrument Technician SONATARACH Oil & LGP pumping station RTH-HASSI MESSAOUD
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sr Instrument Technician SONATARACH Oil & LGP pumping station RTH-HASSI MESSAOUD - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in SENIOR INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Algeria Present Location: ALGERIA, TIZI-OUZOU Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
With my vast exposure in the ongoing advancement of instrumentation technologies. I feel I have much to offer in your organization a proven record of safe and efficient on site operation, effective communication skills and a proven team leadership and ability in a variety of circumstances.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- At present: Senior Technician in instrumentation with SONATARACH Oil & LGP pumping station RTH-HASSI MESSAOUD ALGERIA.
During this period I handled following instruments. Level, pressure, flow, temperature and vibration. Job done are calibration repair and loop check of instruments. Worked on TDC -2000 & 3000, SCADA, SIEMENS system, ENRAF, ROSEMOUNT and EMERSSON transmitters, level transmitters and controllers, ROTORK control valves, solenoid valves, FOXBORO transmitters, local pneumatic controllers, fisher controllers and control valves maintenance work on all above instruments. Also worked on gate logic system of pumps and tornado gas turbine and compressors etc. Also worked on BENTLEY NEVADA system, ALLEN BRADLEY systems, KIDDE fire & gas system and DCS. Maintenance of THALES cameras system, ATLAS COPCO compressors.
- 06/2005-03/2006: Senior Technician in instrumentation with ALSIMCompany (SONATARACH Enrico Mattei pipelines TEBESSA).
Installation of a new metering system. DCS and SCADA systems. During this period job done are calibration repair and loop check of instruments and installation of FLOOBOSS and ROSEMOUNT transmitters. Installation of electrical power and control cabinets and gas analysers, FOXBORO recorders….
- 03/2004-03/2005: Responsible of computing office - administration and support service
EST/DAT/2°RM (military service).
- 2003: Operator in HTB (olive oil refinery).
Job Done Are Calibration, Repair And Loop Check Of All Instruments And Maintenance Of Pumps And Furnace.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
High Technician state Diploma in Oil / Gas Instrumentation from
the “Algerian Petroleum Institute” (Arzew’s Institute) -2001.
- English language certificate (I.A.P of Arzew)-2001.
- Recommendation letter “head of maintenance department I.A.P of Arzew”.
- Baccalaureate diploma in Electrical Engineering "technical school of Tizi-Ouzou"-1998.
- Attestation of good conduct in the EST/DAT/2°RM (military service).
► CEGELEC certificate of STS system maintenance.
► KROHN computing system training (CDHL – HEH).
► LNGz/1(Arzew - ALGERIA) training three (03) months.**
► LPGz/2(Arzew - ALGERIA) training three (03) months . **
**During this period I worked on following instruments. Level, flow, pressure and temperature instruments. Job done are maintenance. Calibration and repair loop check and commissioning of all instruments. Worked on HONEYWELL TDC 3000 ROSEMOUNT transmitters, level transmitters and controllers, control valves gate, logic systems of heaters and compressors pumps during this period I worked in various trains.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
* FIRE AND GAS SYSTEMS
* HSE SKILLS.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
- Serious and methodical
- Resourceful, excellent people skills
- Confident, self-motivated, dependable.