Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: turkey, istanbul Relocation: Kazakhstan, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I AM TRYING TO BE EXPERIENCED IN SANITARY,HVAC,PIPING SECTORS IN ALL MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
06/2008 – Present ERENPORT Georgia/Tblisi
(BECHTEL IS THE MAIN CONTRACTOR)
QA/QC Mechanical Engineer
Central Reference Laboratory (CRL) Project Mechanical Department QA/QC Department.
• All mechanical Work Execution Plan (WEP) preparation and submittals to Bechtel Company for approvals.
• All mechanical Inspection & Test Procedure (ITP) preparation and submittals to Bechtel Company for approvals.
06/2007 – 06/2008 VEK-STROY Kazakhstan/Almaty
(Turkish & Kazakh Construction JV)
Mechanical Department Chief
Turkish & Kazakh Joint Venture Vek-Story’s Jandasovai Field (project based on 17 and 19 floor home blocks.) Mechanical Department Plumbing and Ventilation works appliance and management.
Work Area Descriptions :
• All ventilation systems (natural and forced) quantity take-off and material purchase orders according to project detailed drawings, duct manufacturing and assembling before system test and start up activities.
• Sanitary System, Sewer System, Heating System quantity take-off and material purchase orders. Assembly, insulation, test and establish connections to ceramic sanitary wares, and radiators.
Refinery, Power and Petrochemical Plants Project
The SGP [Second Generation Project], awarded to the main-contractor PFD [Parson-Fluor-Daniel] by client TCO [Tengizchevroil] and the sub-contractor Bechtel [USA] & ENKA [Turkish] Joint Venture.
Responsible for quality control in the following project equipments:
Static Equipment (pressure vessels, reactors, columns, tanks, etc)
Rotating Equipment (pumps, compressors, steam- & gas turbines etc)
Special process equipment & Packaged Units
Ensure the plant is constructed in accordance with vendor drawings, project procedures and specifications.
Work observation activities:
• Leveling and alignment conform to drawing requirements
• Clearances and tolerances conform to drawing requirements
• Installation of mountings and supports is according to procedures; bolt torque conforms to
drawing or engineering requirements.
06/2005 – 06/2006 Aldağ Company Turkey/İstanbul/Kartal
(HVAC Units Manufacturer)
Project and Design Engineer
Responsible for selecting equipments of HVAC Units especially fans, filters, heat exchangers and generating all related assembly drawings by cad software according to customer calculations & specifications.
Preparation of detailed manufacturing drawings, adapting them to CAM software and providing proper products by CNC cutting, punch and bending machinery.
3-D Modeling of company standard HVAC Units and catalog preparation to help inexperienced crew during their training on assembly job.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2000 – 2005 Istanbul Technical University İstanbul
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
(1 year in English Prep. Class)
1997 – 2000 Kayseri Science High School Kayseri
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Office MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Engineering Auto-CAD/Mechanical Desktop/Solid Works
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
PLAYING TABLE TENNIS
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]