CV Instrument Technician Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO), Bahrain
Instrument Technician Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO), Bahrain
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Technician Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO), Bahrain - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, India, Oman, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Bahrain, Manama Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an Instrument Technician with nearly 21 yrs experience. Am proficient in maintenance and calibration of various process instruments including smart Instrumentation. I do not have offshore experience but have worked on similar instrumentation in the oil fields of Syria like wellhead instrumentation ESD systems etc., but wish very much to have an opportunity to work offshore.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
With M/s Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO), Bahrain.
• Worked on Anti-Surge Control (CCC System) for centrifugal compressor.
• Maintenance and calibration of various smart transmitters, control valves and positioners.
• Experienced on Bently Nevada Vibration Monitors- 3500 series.
• Auto Catalyst Loading systems.
• Loop checking and commissioning of control loops for DCS systems.
• Worked in various plants which include Fluidized Catalyst Cracking Unit (FCCU), Crude & Vacuum Distillation Unit, Gas concentration Unit, Kero Merox, Asphalt etc.
With M/s Shell Al Furat Petroleum Company, Syria.
• Experience in FOXBORO I/A series DCS System Maintenance, Configuration of compounds and blocks, Process graphic building and editing, Ladder Diagram configuration.
• Carryout Routine Maintenance, Corrective and Preventive Maintenance of the Central Production Facility (CPF) and the various Outstations of the Tanak oil field.
• Experience in Scada and RTU remote control systems, line monitoring and routine maintenance.
• Experienced in ESD control system GTI MAGLOG.
• Worked with the Smart family of Digital Transmitters and Positioners, configuration of parameters and online checking.
• Maintenance of Metering stations. Proving of Positive Displacement Meters.
• Knowledge about the Wellhead Safety System. Baker and DPC safety panels.
• Experience in all kinds of Analyzers of Oil field and Coriolis Meters.
With M/s Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited., India.
• Experience in Maintenance, troubleshooting and calibration of various types instruments.
• Calibration of Vibration Monitors, Proximeters and checking of probes and transducers.
• Calibration of Antisurge control system for the compressors.
• Calibration of Burner management systems in Gas fired heaters and troubleshooting of fire and gas monitoring systems.
• Worked in various plants including Crude Distillation Unit, Fluidized Catalytic Cracking Unit, Sulphur Recovery Unit, L.P.G. Bottling Plant etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Electrical Engineering Board of Technical Education
Certificate of Training in Instrumentation National Council of Vocational
Trades in Instrumentation (C.P.)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic Computer skills
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]