CV Sr HSE Officer in Consolidated Contractor International Company with CTJV
Sr HSE Officer in Consolidated Contractor International Company with CTJV
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sr HSE Officer in Consolidated Contractor International Company with CTJV - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
84610 Last Updated:
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Location (Residence): nellai, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in health safety Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Brunei Darussalam, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Dem. Rep., Korea, (South), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Libyan Arab Jama., Malaysia, Mauritius, Namibia, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Tajikistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe Present Location: QATAR, DOHA Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I finished my Diploma civil Engineering and Diploma safety engg,NEBOSH International general certificate in Occupational Health and safety.
I am having 09 of Experience in power and gas projects
Now iam currently working in Consolidated Construction
International Company in Qatar Gas 2nd project as a Sr Hse officer.
As my Visa period is over i will go back to my hometown.If you give me an suitable
opportunity im very much willing to work in your company.Awaiting
for your kind reply.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Present Status: -
Working as a Sr HSE Officer in Consolidated Contractor International Company with CTJV (Chiyoda, Technip joint venture) at the job site of QATAR GAS 3&4 in Rsalafan industrial area Qatar. From January 2008 to till date
WORKED EXPERIENCE: -
1) Worked as a Safety Engineer in Nasser S Al Hajri Corporation with Linde Engineering Ltd (Germany) at the job site of National Industrial Gases company project phase vii, under (SABIC), Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia (From July 06 to SEP 07)
2) Worked as a Safety Engineer in L&T ECC Division at the job site of Kudankulam Atomic Power Project with Nuclear power corporation of India Ltd. from April 2004- June 2006.
Worked as a Safety Engineer in L&T ECC Division at the job site of Tarapur Atomic Power Project with Nuclear power corporation of India Ltd. from Sep 2001- March 2004.
3) Worked as a Safety officer in Vinyasa Engineering Pvt Ltd at the job site of Tarapur Atomic Power Project with Nuclear power corporation of India Ltd. from May 2000-Aug 2002.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
“Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety” from TMA Institute of Management studies, Under State Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra (INDIA).
· “Diploma in Civil Engineering” from Government Polytechnic, Under State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu (INDIA).
· Currently Studying Btech Civil Engg from Rajasthan vidyapeeth university thru Correspondence
· NEBOSH International General Certificate of occupational Health &safety From Expert Group Doha, Qatar
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. OSHO SUPERVISORY SPECIFIC TRAINING PROGRAMME
2. FIRST AID COURSE FROM MEDIC FIRST AID TOTAL SAFETY QATAR
3. BASIC FIRE FIGHTING COURSE FROM QATAR
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I here by declare that all above furnished details are true to the best of my knowledge.