Location (Residence): Chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have good experience in piping and have a good software knowledge on PDS/ smartplant review/ P&ID and other MS office packages.
Well versed in the Onshore oils & Gas experience.
Good communication Skill
Have good grasping power, to be proud of my self.
Motivative as well.
Molded by Good leader ship qualities
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Field of Exposure, Offshore platforms, Water treatment plants, Wastewater treatment plants, Oil & Gas
Preparation of Equipment layouts
Preparation of Piping GAD’s
Preparation of Isometric Drawings
Detailed drawings on Equipments like Pressure Vessels, Storage tanks as per ASME sec VIII Div.2,
Chimneys, Platforms – Detail Engineering Drawings.
Ventilation- Ducting drawings and other Mechanical Detailed drawings.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
D.P.E (Diploma in Production Engineering)
B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
Safety and Quality awareness Training. – (Held: from 24th Sep- 25th Sep.’04)
Smart Plant P& ID – Version – 4.0 (Held: from 28th – 30th Sep’04)
PDS 7.2, supported by Microstation-j – 126.96.36.199
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. PDS – Plant Design System Environment (PDS Ver 7.2)
2. Smart Plant P& ID – Version – 4.0
3. PDMS – Vantage (Plant design Review)
4. AutoCAD 2000
5. Microstation SE & Worked on Raster Based files.
6. Unigraphics –17
7. Pro-E 2000
8. Other Microsoft packages like, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Accesses
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]