Arabic Egypt Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libyan Arab Jama., Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: Egypt, Alexandria Relocation: European Union, United States, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Nationality : Egyptian
• Martial Status : Married
• Job: Retired Colonel Engineer from Egyptian Army.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Work as Avionics engineer with 2 types of aircraft (Sea king & Commando) for 4 years.
• Work as Avionics engineer with Apache aircraft model AH-64A for 8 years.
• Work as Avionics engineer with Apache aircraft model AH-64D for 6 years.
• Work as production control manager for 2 years.
• Work at Egyptair Maintenance and Engineering (EGME) customer service and contracting department for one year.
• Base customer representative.
• Establish line maintenance agreement.
• Establish general term agreement or long term agreement.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• College : Military Technical College
Bachelor of electrical engineer degree in aviation electronic engineering with grade (very good) 1989
• American language course from Cairo defense language institute 1991
• Apache Model AH-64A avionics course in United States of America 1993
• QA course from Egyptian Air Force 1994
• American language course from Lakeland Air Force Base USA 2002
• Apache Model AH-64D avionics course in United States of America 2003
• Executable manager course from Egyptian Air Force 2006
• Egyptian Civil Aviation Regulation from Egyptian Civil Aviation 2006
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• High skilled in windows, MS office.
• Aircraft application programs such as (Historical record forms – weight & Balance calculation – Engine maximum power check ……. Etc)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Professional Engineer
• Project manager
• Quality control
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Best Student in Apache Model AH-64D course
• Award from United States Army for outstanding performance
• Best production control manager in 2006.
• Award from United States Technical Assistance Field Team (TAFT) in Egypt for outstanding performance.
• Award from Boeing company for excellence support.
• Attendance 2 conferences with Boeing in USA on 2002 & 2005
• Attendance an international aviation symposium with united states army in USA on 2007