Location (Residence): aberdeen, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in english Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: scotland, aberdeen Relocation: UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
i am a highly motivated, hard working and honest able seaman with many years experience working on may different class of vessels in form north sea multi role vessels to royal fleet auxiliary ships for the ministry of defence, i'm looking for a career move so i may use this experience and skill to work with a team or alone to produce the fullest results.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1997-2001 north star shipping. north sea safety vessels, multi purpose vessels.
2001-2006 arklow shipping . europe based dry bulk cargo vessels.
2006-2007 royal fleet auxiliary M.O.D. support and supply vessels for the royal navy.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
abrasive and cutting wheels
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
basic computing skills. word program operation and spreadsheet use.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
i am a good worker with my hands and put up new skills and techniques rapidly.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
i am an avid mountaineer and alpine climber.
i also enjoy distance running and weight training.