CV Marine engineer - repair of naval ships, mainteneance and operations
Marine engineer - repair of naval ships, mainteneance and operations
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine engineer - repair of naval ships, mainteneance and operations - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a B.E Mechanical Engineer with 07 Years of experience in Indian Navy as Marine Engineer officer.I have also done certification course in Marine Engineering in Indian Naval Institute .Presently I am posted as Deputy Manager -Engg in Naval repair unit .The job involves repair of naval warships marine equipments ,docking ships ,contractual dealing with OEM and vendor development. I am looking for a challenging opportunity in the field of marine engineering at middle managerial position
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• As Technical Manager of warship, was responsible for operations and maintenance of naval warships unit machineries like diesel engine, gear box, alternators, fire-pumps and A/C plant resulting in minimal downtime.
• Conducting techno commercial discussions with vendors like pre-bid, post –bid and T bids, preparation and processing of tenders for major repair work project of naval repair unit.
• Instrumental in Implementation of Planned preveventive and condition based preventive maintenances of marine equipments of naval ships.
• As Project officer meticulously planned, managed and accomplished complex refits/repairs of frontline warships marine equipments consistently in a time bound manner.
• Procurement of spare parts for various equipments like diesel engine ,alternators gear box, A/C plant and fire pumps at competitive price, vendor development of Naval repair unit for major repair projects.
• As Deputy Manger of naval repair unit conscientiously planned, prepared and efficiently utilized budget worth Rs 75 lakhs for repair work project of Naval warships.
• As Technical manager coordinated entire ship repair work project of six months duration with diverse teams of people including Original Equipment manufacturers, vendors and technicians.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1.B.E Mechanical engineering, Grade 72%,Madras University
2.Certification course on Marine Engineering,Indian Naval Institute at Lonavala
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Hands on Experience in PPM and CBPM Maintainance
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Served as Marine Engineer onboard Indian Naval Warships for 4years have exposure to maintainance and operation of following equipments
1.MTU diesel Enginee
2.Kirloskar Cummins Generators
3.S.E.M.T Pielstick Diesel Engine
6.Alpha level Centrifuge and Ingersollrand Compressors