English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Computer Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Support (Op. Sys.)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am confident that my skills and past experience could make great contributions to your organization. Therefore I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my qualifications for this position in greater detail with you in person at your earliest convenience
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am currently working as a System Operator for Daimler Singapore for 2 1/2 years now.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Aquinas University of Legazpi
- MICROSOFT CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL (MCP)
- MICROSOFT CERTIFIED DESKTOP SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (MCDST) training.
- COURSE 2277 (Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network
Infrastructure Network Services conducted by: DB WIZARDS)
- COURSE 2262 (Supporting Users Running Applications on Windows XP Operating Systems conducted
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Knowledge in Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, ME, XP, HP OpenView Operations, Reflection X, Microsoft
Operations Manager, Oracle 9i, Oracle 11i, RAS, Local Area Network, WAN, MS Office, Hardware
peripherals and software troubleshooting.
- Can work even with minimum supervision
- Can work long hours.
- Can work in a group or as an individual.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]