Arabic Algeria, English Canadian, French Standard Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in telecommunication Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States, Algeria, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, French Guiana, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Kuwait, Netherlands Antilles, Qatar, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Rep., Timor (East), Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: algeria, chlef Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Indeed, this request is justified by the concern of finding a company of your scale able to accommodate me for employment in the field of telecommunications as an engineer of state in the known as field or for an employment in the same field.
Being Engineer of state in telecommunications, i am ready to give best my self for the development, the expansion and success of your company and to prepare me with an aptitude for the professional world.
Also, if my candidature interests you, i am at your disposal for further information.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Juillet 1997: Training course of impregnation in the E10B center of Chlef (Algeria).
- Mars - April 1999: Training course practises in the amplification center of Oran (Algeria) speciality transmission,
Juillet 2002: Training course of switching in the Axe exchange of the center axe Chlef
September 2002: Training course with amplification center of Chlef speciality radio communication.
- 2005-2006: Installation of BTS (WLL)
- 2008 Installation of RBS (with SC GLEXTEL)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2000-2005: Telecommunication Engineer diploma
2002-2003: Troubleshooting and maintenance of computers
- 1996-1999: Diploma of applied academic studies (Transmission)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
C : beginner
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Travel, Football, Internet, Cinema
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Objective: To acquire more experience and to be able to impregnate the new technologies in the fields of telecommunications and data-processing.