CV Radio Operator - widely experienced seaman (28 years)
Radio Operator - widely experienced seaman (28 years)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Radio Operator - widely experienced seaman (28 years) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English Philippines Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in radio operator course Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Philippines Present Location: philippines, calbayogcity Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am 53 years old seaman and worked for almost 28 years onboard various kinds of vessels. I am willing to work as radio operator in offshore or any place which requires my ability. In case there is no vacancy i can still work as messman in your catering department.
Hoping you will require my experienced and expertise. Thank you so much.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Before i work aboard vessels i have:
1. worked as radiotelegraph opr from Oct. 1974 to Jan. 1975 in a telegraph company in the Phils.
2. worked as radio operator in Philippine Airlines, an airline company from Feb. 1975 to June 1978.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Primary level : Beneg Elem. School Graduated : 1963 - 1969
Secondary level : Botolan High School : 1969 - 1971
: E.Rodriguez Jr. H.School Graduated : 1971 - 1973
Highest Educational attainment
Level : Vocational
Field of Study : Commercial Radio Operator Course Graduated : 1974
Name of Institution : Electronic Institute of the East
Location : Metro Manila
Diploma of completion in GMDSS dated 1/24/97 in NTC, Manila
Basic Safety Training and Instruction S.No. 158352 issue in Manila, 6/27/2002
General Tanker Certificate Serial No. 045532 issue in Manila, 6/27/2002
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
excellent in Microsoft word, excel and other windows products.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
medical first aid like cardio pulmonary resuscitation.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1st class Radiotelegraph license 93-1TNCR-3085 issue in Manila 1/10/2000 exp. 9/20/2002 (to renew if needed).
Radio Electronic Officer cert.02-REC-00705 issue in Manila 3/22/2002 exp. 9/20/2002 (to renew if needed).
GOC-07-35494 issue in Manila 12/3/2007 expiring 9/20/2009