CV/Resume ID no.:
84790 Last Updated:
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Location (Residence): corning, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in all Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: usa, corning Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have been working on tug boat for the last 10 yrs, I worked on coastal freighters for 9 yrs prior.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I moved up through the hawes pipe starting out as an asst. engineer, 5 years later I got my DDE Unlimited. I worked on refer plants, diesel engines, forkelifts, and any deck gear on cargo ships. I am a quick learner.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
DDE Unlimited have held for 13+ yrs, STCW 95, TWIC card, Tankerman DL, Currant US passport, all maritime documents are current.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Expert crane operator, I have over 1000 hrs operating cranes and 250+ hrs on fixed gear
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I have worked at 2 maritime Co. in 19 yrs, i am a very stable employee, I have never missed a rotation or left early from a rotation, I have done trips over 100 days. I have worked from alaska to the Panama Canal.