CV Processing Geophysicist with Paradigm Geophysical -India
Processing Geophysicist with Paradigm Geophysical -India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Processing Geophysicist with Paradigm Geophysical -India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
84800 Last Updated:
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Location (Residence): mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in geophysics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Indonesia Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am working as a processing geophysicist in paradigm geophysical pvt. ltd ,Mumbai . I did my M.sc (tech.) Geophysics in Andhra University. I believe in focused hardworking and planning by quick execution. I am a self consistent and self motivated person. I met challenges and overcome successfuly in these three years. I will try my best to live up to your expectations if you bestow upon me the golden opportunity to serve to your organization.
The details of my activities are enlisted in my resume attached with this covering letter. Looking forward with your esteemed organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• PRESENT STATUS :
Working as a Processing Geophysicist with Paradigm Geophysical -India.
• Professional Experience (Total: More than 3 Years)
• Paradigm geophysical, Mumbai.
(Mar 2006 – Till date: Processing Geophysicist – Seismic Data processing)
• Presently working for Hess Indonesia to migrate data from geoframe software to paragigm software.
3-D Land PSDM processing of Arunachal Pradesh data ,India-Geopetrol
• 2-D PSDM project of Mahanadi Onshore data , Orissa, India.-Oilindia
• Demultiple techniques ( linear Radon, parabolic Radon and srme ) has tested over different land and marine Data sets as a internal project.
• 3D Marine PSTM Processing of KKDWN, Kerala konkan Basin – ONGC
• 2D Marine PSTM processing of Mumbai offshore data , Block 3, Bombay–Ratnagiri – ONGC.
• 2D Marine PSTM processing of Mumbai offshore data – ONGC
• 2D Marine PSTM processing of Mumbai offshore , Block 7 –ONGC
• 2D Land-Marine Transition zone PSTM , cauvery Basin-ONGC
• 2D Land PSTM project of Block 7 western onshore in Gujarat - ONGC
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• ACADEMIC :
• Master’s degree in Geophysics from ANDHRA UNIVERSITY - secured 63%2002-2005.
• Bachelor degree from NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY – secured 71% 1999-02.
• H.S.C from Board of Intermediate Edn – secured 72% 1997-99.
• SSC from Board of Secondary Edn – secured 58 % 1995-96.
• TRAINING RECEIVED :
• Training on “ Management Successful Projects“ held at Paradigm , Mumbai in APR 2008
• Training on “ Basic Geodepth” held at paradigm Mumbai in Oct 2007
• Training on “Fundamentals of Seismic Data Processing and Focus”, Paradigm Mumbai. 2007
• Modern seismology – Reciever function technique held in NGRI , Hyderabad in January 2007
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Proficient in FOCUS Software
• Proficient in GEODEPTH software
• Proficient in SEISAN software
• Proficient in SEISMIC HANDLER software
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Working ability under Linux , Microsoft .
• Programming Knowledge of Unix shell , C
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]