Location (Residence): Sonebhadra , India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: India, Delhi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Presently Working with Lurgi India company Private Limited - Designated : Engineer (Project Controls)
I believe that my qualification, along with my drive and enthusiasm, make me an excellent candidate for employment in reputed organization.
I would appreciate the opportunity to interview with you at your convenience and hope you will give the enclosed resume your favorable consideration.
Thanks in advance for any assistance you may provide.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Project Planning & Scheduling
• Defining work breakdown structure, identify activity and development of Master Time Schedule.
• Consolidating detailed contractors multi-discipline schedule into the project master schedule and to identify critical path activities, preparing project reports.
• Analyzing projects as per project cost and time plans.
• Implementing review systems to enable project execution as per predetermined parameters.
• Using project scheduling software i.e. Primavera (P3e), MS Project up to level-2 for project scheduling and monitoring.
• Preparing and analyzing project reports.
Lurgi India company Private Limited, New Delhi - working since Oct'06
Designated Engineer (Project Controls)
Project : -
Project Name – Once Through Hydro cracker Project
(Project includes : Hydro cracker Unit, Hydrogen Unit, Offsite & Utilities, Cooling Tower, Effluent Treatment Plant, Gas Turbine, Bullets)
Client – Indian Oil Company Limited, India
Job Description - Planning & Scheduling, Project co-ordination/Monitoring, Project Reporting etc. for PMC.
Project Name - MG3 Lube base oil plant, Melaka, Refinery Project.
Client - Petronas Penapisan Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia
PMC : Foster Wheeler, U.K.
Job Description - Planning & Scheduling, Project co-ordination/Monitoring, Project Reporting, Man-hour control (SAP) etc. for LSTK
NTPC-ALSTOM Power Services (P) Ltd, India – (Aug’05-Oct’06)
Designated as Scheduler (projects)
Major Projects involved with
1) Renovation & Modernization of 2X110 MW of GNDTP Thermal Power Plant at Bathinda, India – Job includes complete renovation of boiler, turbine retrofitting, ash handling plant, installation of new DCS etc. (Client –PSEB).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualification: Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical) in 2005.
Total Experience: 3 Years
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Used Primavera (e) / MS Project / Microsoft Office.
• Primavera certified courses on Enterprise Project Management from Primavera System Inc. and also offered Professional Development Units (PDU) & Continuing Education Units (CEU).
• Accomplished in multi-discipline Schedules, Updating, Monitoring, Progress Curves, Progress Reports, of projects covering Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning activities. Using Project Control Software - P3 (e).
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]