CV Well Site Geologist / Tool pusher, Hajjan Drilling Est. (Dammam, KSA)
Well Site Geologist / Tool pusher, Hajjan Drilling Est. (Dammam, KSA)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Well Site Geologist / Tool pusher, Hajjan Drilling Est. (Dammam, KSA) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English Philippines Other:
Arabic Saudi Arabia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Oman, Saudi Arabia Present Location: Philippines, Sta. Cruz,Ilocos Sur Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am Ramon P. Luzadas, applying as well site hydrogeologist. Filipino citizen.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2001- 2008 Well Site Geologist / Tool pusher, Hajjan Drilling Est. (Dammam, KSA)
1. Supervised water well drilling for ARAMCO water supply to be use for oil drilling (onshore).Maximum depth of 1,200 m with minimum depth of 200 m. mostly on the eastern part of Saudi Arabia and fringes of Rub Al Khali desert, into Um Radhuma and Wasia aquifer.
2. Performed final test pumping using submersible electric motor Grundfos and Franklin
100-200 HP. Also use turbine pump 100 HP.
3. Water well development use hexametaphospate solution prior to air lifting with compressor 100 – 300 psi.
3. Construct water well for Ministry of Water and Agriculture (MOWA) entire Saudi Arabia with Maximum depth of 1200 m Coordinate with (MOWA) geologist regarding scope of contact.
4. Installed cathodic protection for deep wells and pipe lines
5. Prepared completion reports to be submitted to client after job completed
1996-1999 Field Geologist, SNC-Lavalin Intl. The Great Man-Made River Proj. ( Sahara Desert . Libya )
1. Analyzed core and drill cuttings sample and correlate with geophysical log.
2. Constructed 108 Production wells with maximum depth of 750m discharge of 120 li/sec. To supply the Great man-made project river ( Sahara desert, Libya ) Drill rig used, A) TSM-IDE H37 B) Failing rig 3000 HD C) Top drive truck mounted Gardner Denver. D)Reverse Circulation rig. E) Bucket rig for 36” x 10 m surface casing.
3. Conduct well development and test pumping.
1990-1995 Well site Geologist, Ministry of water resources Sultanate of Oman)
1. Constructs 185 exploration/Observation wells at 300m depth. Using top drive Gardner Denver rig
2. Gathering data for groundwater studies.
3. Trained Omani well site geologist
1988-1990 Well site Geologist, Al Murshidi Est. Hail KSA
1. Organized drilling crew in water drilling.
1984-1986 Well site Geologist, Al Rashid Drilling (Al aflaj, KSA)
1. Supervised deep well drilling and pump test
2. Organized drilling crew.
1981-1984 Well site Geologist, Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System. (Manila , Philippines )
1. Assisted consultant in gathering hydrogeology data entire Metro Manila for ground water studies.
2. Prepared different hydrologic map
3. Supervised drilling for domestic purposes.
1978-1881 Exploration Geologist, Black Mountain Inc. Baguio City, Philippines.
1. Undertake open pit and underground geologic mapping
2. Logged core samples from diamond drilling
3. Undertake preliminary exploration on complex ore.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1968-1974 Lingayen East Central School, Philippines
1974-1978 Pangasinan National High School, Philippines
1978-1982 Adamson University, Manila, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in GEOLOGY
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Well site Geologist
• Tool Pusher
• Water well drilling supervision, development and test pumping
• Field Hydrogeology/hydrochemistry, sampling and data collection
• Data logger installation and operation
• Computer literate (Window XP)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]