CV Marine engineer, crude oil tankers, interested in offshore platforms, rigs, drill work
Marine engineer, crude oil tankers, interested in offshore platforms, rigs, drill work
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine engineer, crude oil tankers, interested in offshore platforms, rigs, drill work - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
High School in marine engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Croatia, Split Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
hi, I am marine engineer who is looking for new experiences,particularly in oil rigs, drill,fpso,fso.
My previous experience is based mostly with crude oil tankers on which I am working for a five years.
I am well motivated ,hard working and fast learning.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
7 years of sea practice like engine officer.Last 4 years I spent like 3rd engineer on crude oil tankers working for the same company.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I am holding license :Officer in charge of watch 750kw or More,and all other STCW certificates regarding my job.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Knowledge on Excel,Word, and other basic programs
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Fast learning,team person,follow order
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]