Location (Residence): canogapark, United States Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineeering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Canoga park Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A reliable and adaptable individual, who works well with others or on his own. An effective communicator, who can carry out given tasks efficiently and accurately. Can pick up new skills quickly and easily, and has a keen desire to succeed.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Fleet Management Ltd, Hong Kong
MT NESCALL 2nd Assistant Engineer 2007
• Trained staff on matters of safety in ship operations and ensuring safe working practices.
• Oversee and evaluate the operation of equipment for installation on board.
• Complete overhaul and maintenance of diesel engines, marine gears and other related equipment.
• Keep log of all watch operations; supervises accompanying crew; perform repair and maintenance of allotted machinery; performs other duties as required by superiors.
• Prepared for a Classification Survey and wetting inspection by shell as a part of engine room team that successfully secured the class certificate for continued operation of a 25 years old vessel.
• Complete overhaul and maintenance of fuel pumps, fuel injectors, turbo chargers and other related equipment.
MT CHEMICAL VOYAGER 3rd Assistant Engineer 2005-2006
• Taken a new ship from Japan yard .
• Worked with a nine member team during the delivery of ship.
• Managed all engine room operations and equipment, scheduled process movement, equipment maintenance and inventory management.
• Complete overhaul and maintenance of hydraulics, compressors and other related equipment.
MV SPAR CAPELLA 3rd Assistant Engineer 2005-2004
• Designed and implemented a part replenishment strategy on board vessel.
• Benchmarked and adopted standards for ISO and ISM (International Safety Management Code).
• Managed all fuel oil operations including inventory management and internal transfer.
• Improved the fuel and lube purification system by rectifying various operational and maintenance fault.
MV SPAR JADE 5th Engineer 2003-2002
• Gained technical expertise on various audits conducted by Lloyd’s register of London, related to ship operation, quality control and environment protection.
• Assisted in setting up a new preventative and predictive maintenance programs (AMOS D).
MT PRATIBHA CAUVERY Junior engineer 2002-2001
• Trained extensively as trainee Engineer on all aspects of operations and maintenance of the main propulsion and auxiliary plants
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Marine engineering, Cochin shipyard, April 2000
Bachelor of Engineering (mechanical) Bharathiar University , April1998
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer literate, numerate and competent with Microsoft Office products, Microsoft 95 and 98
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Experience of working in a cross matrix environment with people of different nationalities.
Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Excellent quantitative and statistical aptitude.
Strong team player with effective people management skills.
Good communication skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Fourth Engineer Motor License (Mercantile Marine Department, India)
• Training for ISM code
• Energy conservation course
• Training for ISO 14001
• Personnel safety and social responsibilit course
• Fire Fighting course