CV Head Operations Tanker Division with Astrup Fearnleys in Singapore
Head Operations Tanker Division with Astrup Fearnleys in Singapore
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Head Operations Tanker Division with Astrup Fearnleys in Singapore - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Master Mariner Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would hereby like to introduce myself as an Indian by Origin and currently working in Singapore with a Shipbroking firm named Astrup Fearnleys as Head - Operations(Post Fixtures).Prior to this I have also worked as a Marine Consultant to Shell Eastern Petroleum Singapore.
I have been a sea-going officer for 10 years during which period I had grown through various ranks to finally take my command on board oil tanker.Pls advise if theres any position you company might be willing to offer.
Looking forward for a favourable response.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) Currently employed in the capacity of Head-Operations , Tanker Division with Astrup Fearnleys in Singapore.The scope of the profile includes covering operational matters in terms of Post Fixtures in spot
Fixtures and in Time Charters.
2) Prior to this I was employed as a Marine Consultant to Shell Eastern Petroleum (Singapore) .The scope of the job profile
involved offering various kinds of services including quality assurance , loss control ,
Expediting turn arounds etc to shell.As a consultant we also actively involve in documentation and
reporting conforming to the standard tanker industry norms.
3) Prior to signing up as a Marine Consultant.I was sailing onboard various kinds of tankers including Product ,
crude and chemical tankers for over 10 years in which I had graduated upto the rank of a Captain
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) Master Mariners (F.G.) Issuing Authority : Government Of India , Mumbai
2) Bachelors of Commerce Issuing Authority : Madhurai Kamaraj University , India (Distance Learning)
3) MICS (Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Conversant with advanced handling , including creating various documents , different presentations , formulation on excel.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Quick learner , although I have never worked in the offshore industry so far , but I would certainely prove my worth if given a chance to do so.