CV Graduate engineer from IIT Guwahati applying for job
Graduate engineer from IIT Guwahati applying for job
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate engineer from IIT Guwahati applying for job - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): rajahmundry, India Citizenship:India
English United States, English United Kingdom, English Caribbean, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in petroleum refinery engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, RAJAHMUNDRY Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I wish to apply for the post of engineer. I am very interested in this position and believe that my education background is appropriate for the position. I was a postgraduate student from IIT Guwahati. I was completed M.Tech course in Chemical Engineering with Petroleum Refinery Engineering as a specialization.
As you will see from my CV, I have been studying in the related subjects and also am very interested to do job in this related field. I have so enjoyed the tangible outcome of work from these activities. I am now seeking to begin my career with this field.
After reviewing a number of possibilities, I found your organization returning to the top of my preference list. With impressive list of clients and challenging projects, I find myself wishing I were among those developing these exciting products and working with these forward thinking clients and I would like to contribute to an organization which makes such a beneficial impact.
Motivating people to work with me towards common, worthwhile goal is something that I fine hugely enjoyable and rewarding. I have more interested to do challenging, computational and design jobs. My M.Tech project is sponsor project form Department of atomic energy India which is having computational with development work (Experimental). I believe that the outcome of my work depends on ability, innovative, work nature, managerial qualities. I wanted to work in an environment where I can make immediate and visible contribution.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) 8.3
Specialization: Petroleum Refinery Engineering (CPI, on a 10 point scale) Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
B.E. (Chemical Engineering) 70.23% marks
Andhra University College of Engineering (First Class) Andhra University, A.P
Diploma 74.00% marks
Andhra Polytechnic College, Kakinada (First Class)
State Board of Technical Education, A.P
High School Certificate Examination (10thClass) 69.00% marks
Govt High School for Boys, Rajahmundry (First Class)
Board of Secondary Education, A.P
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Programming languages : C, C++
Operating System : Windows 98/2000/XP
Others : Fluent, Polymath, Matlab, Office applications,
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• National cadet corps (N.C.C) A, B, C certificates.
• Bronze medal in vayu sainic national camp held in Bangalore-2001
• 2nd place in shooting held at peddapuram
• Hill Climbing in 2003 conducted by Andhra University
• IICHE member
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Organization committee member in RIPPLES-2004
• Hostel mess secretary in 2004
• Organization committee member in departmental day(2004)
• Organization committee member in Hostel day(2004)
• Volunteer in NCFCE held at IIT Guwahati
• Project leader in diploma for 13 students