CV Manufacturing Engineer (Marine and Offshore, Oil and Gas Industries)
Manufacturing Engineer (Marine and Offshore, Oil and Gas Industries)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Manufacturing Engineer (Marine and Offshore, Oil and Gas Industries) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in MS in Smart product Design Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am hereby submitting my candidature in your esteemed concern to get an opportunity to establish my capabilities in an innovative form of implementation. I would like to be considered for the position, that requires refined analytical and communication skills. I am having 6 years of industrial experience in Mechanical Manufacturing field including Marine and Offshore and Oil and gas companies in Singapore.
I am Post graduate MSc. (Smart Product Design) degree holder from NTU Singapore and finished my MBA (HR) in part time. I am having technical background with my Bachelor of Engineering degree (BE) in Mechanical discipline.
Now I am looking for a competitive and growth full working environment. I think I will get that experience in your company. I would like to forward to communicating with you about your company’s requirements and how I may contribute the execution of your current objective. I am interested to discuss with you in details and for a successive interview. I am sure that the job at your company sounds just the right step upwards and I could come to grip with its right way and master the details quickly.
I thank you for considering my application and look forward to hearing from you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Having more than six years of Mechanical industrial experience including two years in the field of oil and gas and Marine and Offshore Industries in Project Management in SINGAPORE.
MacGREGOR Plimsoll Pte Ltd. – Marine and Offshore Industry- Working As a Manufacturing Project Engineer from Apr ’08 to till date.
ALUM COAT Pte Ltd. - As a Manufacturing Engineer from March ’05 to Sep ’06.
Worked as a contract Employee in Manufacturing field in an Oil & Gas Industry.
SREE ALLOYS PRECISION INDIA Ltd. - As a Production Engineer from June’00 to Feb’05
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master of Science (MS) in Smart Product Design-NTU, Singapore
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resources-Bharathiar University, India
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Mechanical-Bharathiar University, India.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
PRO-e 2000i in Modeling and Auto CAD in Drafting.
Materials Management in SAP R/3 4.7 and Business Warehousing 3.5 in SAP R/3.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Good Knowledge in Project Management, Productivity Improvement and Quality maintenance.
• Knowledge in Developing the processes and procedures of Manufacturing plant.
• Having good Experience in Project and Production Planning methods.
• Having Analytical and Project management skills with Technical knowledge.
• Preparing Production Planning schedules and Manufacturing loading charts.
• Having Experience in liaising with the customer regarding Project details and Credit Management.
• Working with colleagues to Manage the Contract
• Providing innovative and cost effective solutions to clients