Location (Residence): Lowestoft, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: uk, lowestoft Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a competent person, punctual and hard working. Fully capable of working within a team or individually. I am use to meeting tight deadlines and working with demanding clients.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Suffolk Roofing - Roofing.
Oct 2006 - Present.
Installation on existing and new build housing.
Tiled, Pitched roofs and felted flat roofs.
Quoting and invoicing for clients.
Carrying out risk assessments.
Morson International- Fire watcher.
Jul 2006 - Oct 2006
Sizewell B Power station. Outage facility re-fuelling project.
Trained confined spaces guardian.
Use of Risk assessment and permit to work.
General labouring task for welding work.
Night shift work.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
IRATA level 1 rope access certificate.
Petans offshore survival certificate.
North sea medical certificate.
Use of fire fighting equipment.
Health and safety at work certificate.
First Aid resuscitation course.
Confined spaces Level 1.
Lifting platforms IPATH.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]