Location (Residence): damam, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Saudi Arabia Present Location: saudi arabia, jubail Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a mechanical engineer and have CSWIP 3.1 certification as welding inspector and have ASNT Level-II in MPT,PT,RT & UT. I am working as QC inspector in STFA marine construction company, saudi arabia.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Incoming Material Inspection and Stock Material Reservations.
• To check for welder’s availability, according to WPS.
• To check the welding equipments and welding consumables.
• Identification of the weld according to weld maps.
• Marking of weld by welders identification number.
• Ensure Compliance on all stage and final Inspection requirements as per approved QAP, Weld Plans , Drawings and Procedures.
• To carry out various quality checks as per the approved Quality Assurance plan in the presence of client / inspection agency according to Section V which basically deals with NDT (Non-destructive Methods of Examination).
• To check the internal quality of the material by Radiographic testing method on the various casting, forging and weld joints according to customers specifications and ASTM, ASME codes and standards.
• To monitor the approved repairing procedure & NDT on the repaired weld.
• To interpret the weld radiographs taken for the various cement plant, sponge iron plant related kiln and cooler shells to check for the discontinuities or defects according to Article 22 identical with ASTM (American society for testing materials) and ASME (American Society for Mechanical Engineers) codes and standards.
• To carry out various quality checks as per the approved Quality Assurance plan in the presence of client / Third party inspection agency according to Section V, preparing procedures and techniques for Ultrasonic testing and radiography which basically deals with NDT ( Non-Destructive Methods of Examination).
• Identifying the material (pipes, flanges, fittings, etc) as per material take off list and isometric drawing the fabrication.
• Preparation of test packages and completion of QA/QC Dossiers at project completion time.
• Verify & check the welder’s qualification record.
• Prepare checklist and implementation
• Selection of spools for RT as per the client specification.
• Witnessing /Verifying spool fabrication.
• Final inspection of spools with the client in paint yard.
• Monitor and ensure that all work is in accordance with project standard and specification.
• Preparation of daily work report.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
July 2001 – June 2005 BACHELOR OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING,
KBN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,
March 1999 - June 2001 INTERMEDIETE, CHANAKYA JUNIOR COLLEGE,
March 1998 - June 1999 SSC, N.E.M.H.SCHOOL,
• CSWIP 3.1 from TWI-UK
NON DESTRUCTIVE (NDT) Level-II as per ASNT (SNT- TC – 1A)
• ASNT LEVEL-II in Ultrasonic Testing,
• ASNT LEVEL-II in Radiography Testing,
• ASNT LEVEL-II in Magnetic Particle Testing,
• ASNT LEVEL-II in Dye Penetrate Testing Methods.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Office XP/2007
(Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]