Bachelors in PETROLEUM ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States, Australia Present Location: PAKISTAN, KARACHI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Petroleum Engineer & presently I am deputed as a Drilling Fluids Specialist at MI Swaco Pakistan from the last two years. This job includes the MI Swaco representation at the rig site, preparation and running different kinds of Water Base Mud System, Oil Base Mud System, and Completion Fluids safely and economically, keeping mud properties in desired range by adding and treating mud with the help of different chemicals, generating Daily Mud Report maintaining the well site inventory & writing the well recaps at the end of the well.
Although I am enjoying my present job, I am looking out for new opportunities in the petroleum industry as a career move. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. Thank you for your time and consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working as Drilling Fluids Engineer in MI-Swaco Pakistan Limited since July 2003 till date.
• Completed 8 weeks Basic Mud School from Bangkok, Thailand.
• With M-I SWACO I started my career as a Drilling Fluids Engineer and started working at rig-site as a Drilling Fluids Engineer in Engineering Department.
As a Drilling Fluids Engineer my job responsibilities are:
• On projects, like; (High temperature high pressure, Reservoir Drill-in Fluids, deviated and horizontal wells) I worked as a Drilling Fluids Engineer.
• Preparation and running different kinds of Water Base Mud System, Oil Base Mud System, and Completion Fluids safely and economically.
• Solving all kinds of Mud / Drilling related problems encountered while drilling.
• Preparing and sending Daily mud deport to Area Engineer and client by the help of M-I SWACO software / Excel Sheet, which covers drilling summary, Mud treatment and remarks, daily chemical usage and cost.
• Worked different types of Water Based Mud and Oil Based Mud.
• Keeping mud properties in desired range by adding and treating mud with the help of different Chemicals.
• Good knowledge of Solid Control Equipment (De-sander, De-silter, Mud cleaner and High Speed Centrifuge).
• Providing technical support to clients in case of problems like kick, formation losses, cement job, well control operation, stuck pipe etc.
• Conducted training program at rig site to the new mud engineers.
Area and Mud System worked
• Worked with ENI (Pakistan) in Kadanwari and Bhit area of Pakistan. (Foam Drilling, Areated Mud, KCl/PHPA, Glycol, Sildril, Sildril HT, Duratherm and Oil Base Mud System).
• Worked with OMV (Pakistan) in Miano and Sawan area of Pakistan (KCl/PHPA / Sildril, Sildril HT, Duratherm, Reservoir Drill-in Fluids).
• Worked with BP Pakistan Inc. in South Mazari & Jabo area Pakistan.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Sc Petroleum Engineering from U.E.T Lahore Pakistan in Jan 2003
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Windows Ms Word, Excel Power point.
• Drilling Fluids Soft wares.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Horizontal And Multilateral Well Technology in ENI Pakistan at Karachi office.