CV Instrument Maintenance Supervisor, Rosemount, Honeywell and Masoneilan
Instrument Maintenance Supervisor, Rosemount, Honeywell and Masoneilan
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Maintenance Supervisor, Rosemount, Honeywell and Masoneilan - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
High School in Math, Physics, Chemistry Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar Present Location: Saudi Arab, Jeddahq Relocation: Qatar
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have total 11 years experience. 7 years in Maintenance and 4 years in construction. Presently i am working in saudi arabia with Tecnicas Reunidas EPC Corporation (spanish) as an instrument inspector. I am looking for a maintenance job on permanent basis offshore. I am interested to work anywhere but preferable in middle east.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Worked on Ruston Gas Turbine (Wood word Excel-250).
Calibration of smart Transmitters Rosemount, Honeywell and Masoneilan. Calibration of Control valves of Fisher and Masoneilan. Also I have wording experience on Reciprocating and Centrifugal Compressors (Nuovo Pignone and Mitsubishi).
Worked on Vibration monitoring System Bently Nevada 3300 series. System calibration of Thrust and Vibration probes, proximitter and Indicator. Calibration of interface level trolls of Masoneilan in field and in workshop. Worked on utilities Instrument Air Compressor plant air compressor and water pumps.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1- Japanese (Cosmo) Diploma in Instrumentation & Process control from NFC institute of Engineering and Technological training centre (Multan) Pakistan.
2- MS office 2000.
3- Windows XP, 2000, 98, & its utilities.
1- S.S.C. (Science) from Multan Board in 1993.
2- H.S.S.C. (Pre-engineering) From Multan Board in 1995.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS office 2000.
Windows XP, 2000, 98, & its utilities.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Performed Quality Control inspection and site instruments activities ensuring that Instrument inspection complies with project drawing, project specification and applicable international standards and codes.
- Preparation of quality control plan to identify and establish objectives and
Requirement for continue implementation for witness instrumentation procedure, Inspection and test surveillance for the material utilized in instrumentation for construction.
- Calibration of instruments, cable laying, conducting, meggering and continuity testing.
- Loop checking as per SAES, QAIQC NEC and other related code / standards.
- Loop Checking and pre-commissioning with Rosemount 111 DCS, Baily DCS and Yokogawa DCS system, Honeywell TDC3000X.
- Conducting surveillance for Construction Activities and site queries such SDQ
(Site Design Query), ECR (Engineering Change Request), FCR (Field Changes
- Request) and NCR (Non Conformance Report) Cables above mention, laying Report.
- Preparation of instrumentation loop packages QCPs (Quality control Procedures), lTP’s (Inspection test Plans) and implementation of Quality Standards.
- QA/QC inspection witness for control valves, Transmitters like Pressure, flow, Level, Temperature, Analyzers and Conductivity Transmitters.
- Pulse type holiday detector, visually check - rectifier termination and precommissioning
- Maintaining and checking all of the quality documents and inspection list reports.
- Instruments Bench Calibration, Instruments cables lying, preparation of loop packages. Cable glanding & Termination, Pressured leak test for impulse tubing, Valves seat leak testing. Continuity and Megger testing, Functional test of MOV,s On-Off valves and Control Valves.
- Pressure gauges and relief valves calibration for Hydro testing crew.
- Inspection of maintenance PM/CM jobs start overhauls shutdown jobs, loop checking, preparation of daily Weekly & Monthly reporting and scheduling.
- Preventive maintenance of instruments for interval 3 month 6 months and
Annual. Calibration Inspection of Control valves, Pressure, Flow, Level and Temperature Transmitters.
- Installation Inspection of control panel marshalling panels and termination.
- Co-ordinates with various inspection personnel to conduct inspection for above
- Mentioned instruments and Electrical components prior to commissioning
- Co-ordinates with vendor personnel to check the loops and pre-commissioning activities.
- Maintenance experience during running plants like Trouble shooting, Calibration of Transmitters, control valves and Repairing of instruments.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]