CV Administrative Assistant - Kellogg Brown and Roots (KBR) Government and Infrastructure
Administrative Assistant - Kellogg Brown and Roots (KBR) Government and Infrastructure
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Administrative Assistant - Kellogg Brown and Roots (KBR) Government and Infrastructure - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): kuwait City, Kuwait Citizenship:India
English United States, Hindi, Malay Malaysia, Malay Brunei Darussalam, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Sceince Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States, Afghanistan, Australia, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Iraq, Kuwait, Svalbard, Sweden Present Location: Kuwait, Riggae Relocation: UK (in particular), United States, Afghanistan, Iraq, Tokelau, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Kellogg Brown and Roots (KBR) Government and Infrastructure, Materials Ali Air Base, Tallil,Iraq, 4- April- 2007 To 30- Septemper - 2008
• Working as Admin asst in materials Department
• Working on STEAM and STOCK n ROLL
• Receiving, Issues and Transfers to the trade store rooms
• Requisition processing for Fss and commercial.
• Ordering Fss Requisitions through SSA.
• Preparing daily document reports -DDR
• Doing transactions of PPE and Tools in Stock N Roll
• Doing Calibration and Repairs / TMDE logg
• Updating Conex Inventory and Master Inventory
• Doing Material Control Weekly Progress Report& weekly sox.
• Working as admin asst, Dept of Head tool room & Office supplies
• In charge of issuing and receiving FSS and local merchandise in stock n roll
• Preparing Material receiving reports (MRR)
• Preparing weekly and daily reports
• Doing weekly inventory surplus and monthly inventory reports
• Doing material weekly status in kuwait
• Filing correspondence
• Having in charge of containers in the yard
• Coordinating with each department for functioning warehouse
• Working on KBR software (SAP, FED LOG, STOCK N ROLL)
• Customer service
• Preparing warehouse acquisitions and requisitions
• Doing inventory of all GP items
• Handling e-mail and Telephones
• Preparing safety classes and doing TSTI
• Doing weekly TSTI reports.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
o Diploma in Applied Electronics from Govt.Poly Technics,Kerala University, India.
o Successfully completed higher secondary with A+ Grade
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Skills and achievements
o Microsoft 95/97/98 Windows NT/XP Operation Systems.
o Microsoft 2000/2003 with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
o Personality Development
o Communicative English
o Energetic self-starter with good communication skills , work independently or in a team.
o Internet & E-mail
o Stock’n Roll, SAP,FEDLOG,PP+
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I am working in KBR for the last one and half year as a computer admin.
I have successfully completed TMDE Support Coordinator Course.
I have well confidents about my skills, so that I am looking forward for a bright future.
TMDE Support Coordinator Course
Valid Indian Two/four Wheeler License
KBR Valid license for forklift
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]